1,455 results
All reviewsgreat viewcontinental breakfastelectric fireplaceroom was cleanprivate balconyfull moonsconesthe breakfast areaflat screen tvgreat place to stayyogurtmid coastheated poolgreat roomcoffee makerenjoy the viewrockland area
Reviewed 7 July 2015

This is our second stay at the Ledges. It is in a perfect location. Close to the art of Rockland and many restaurants. Along with that the view from the rooms is beautiful! What a scene to wake up to each morning. The Ledges is very clean!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dodadoop
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

It's a very beautiful property located at the edge of the bay. Their sprawling backyard offers a splendid view and access to the shore. They were very accommodating for a late check-in and provided friendly service.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

On my recent stay at the Ledges, the desk clerk check in was very quick. She answered all my questions about our stay.
The room had such an awesome view and was very comfortable. The room had a refrigerator and coffee maker. The breakfast had wonderful pastries, fruit, cereal, toast, bagels, yogurt, coffee and juice. The room where it was served was the best. It had a glassed in room and an open patio on the 2nd floor with a terrific view. It was a very good value and I would stay there again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2015

The View was unbelievable and if I had a wedding, I would definitely recommend a wedding be held there for the price. The continental breakfast was perfect for on the go and very welcoming with their outside setting.

Room Tip: Best Views
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

My girlfriend and I took a jaunt down to Rockport on a lark. I booked our room through a third party website and there was some confusion, so we got upgraded to the cabin at no charge, which was beautifully decorated and very comfortable, not to mention the fantastic view. Britt went above and beyond to make our stay a comfortable and memorable one. We will most certainly be making a return visit in the future.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple