All reviews continental breakfast indoor pool maine lighthouse one bedroom unit living area beds were comfortable brass compass wood floors private balcony king size bed easy walking distance nice stay downtown rockland restaurants and shops main street long weekend yogurt
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Its a downtown resort, but from floors three to five has a nice view of the harbor. The unit layout was very nice, but some items were less than good including the screen to the deck, broken phone and 10 dollar toaster. I love the Rockland // Camden area and this is right in the heart of Rockland. You can walk to most of the downtown Rockland sites and restaurants. A short 20 minute drive to Camden. Bed was wonderful, nice appliances, and wonderful bathroom and shower. Nice indoor heated pool, but shower in your room.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
AimeeLiberty, General Manager at Trade Winds Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello Jonathan,
I am so thrilled to hear you enjoyed our resort. I hope you choose to stay with us again soon. Thank you

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

The Trade Winds is in a great location. It’s close to the water and walking distance to downtown. Our room was tired and needed and update. The floor in the bathroom and shower needed a bit of a scrub. Probably would not stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Omma,
I am so sorry we did not meet your expectations. There are still some rooms in the Inn that have no been updated although most of the Inn has. We will be continuing to update the areas that haven't been. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you

Reviewed 14 September 2018

We purchased a RCI trial membership. Using our trial points for our first RCI vacation we stayed at the Trade Winds on the bay. Our stay at the Trade Winds cost us about $400 a night at the Trade Winds for what we paid for the RCI points trial….. I would not pay $90 a night for this dump. It was a one room bed next to a small dirty kitchen. The bed sheets and blankets I guess at 10-20 years old and dirty/smelly. The floor tiles where cracked and dirty in the small very outdated bathroom. The kitchen stove and fridge look like they came from Goodwill for dirt cheap. The whole building was old and looked to be in contained repair,We will never stay at this place again, and we will never join RCI if this is what to expect. We could have stayed at a 4-5 star place in this area for $400 a night that it cost us to stay at this dump.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan R
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from $170. My room looks like a crapy dorm room with a rusty mini fridge a small tv (that I had to plug in) there was no toilet paper in the holder. The tub was dirty and cracked. Bathroom ceiling tiles falling down and the chairs and carpets are stained.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Hi Jared,
I am so so sorry to hear about your experience at the Inn. Did you ask the front desk if you could change rooms?
Unfortunately, there are still a few rooms that have not been renovated yet. We are constantly working hard at making changes and remodeling different areas. I am so sorry again that we did not meet your expectations. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This is a lovely resort very convenient to everything in Rockland and a central location for touring other parts of Maine. Quite comfortable accommodations. Friendly staff. Great views of the harbor especially at dusk and dawn.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am thrilled that you enjoyed our resort and the beautiful town of Rockland. I hope we will see you again soon. Thank you