All reviews continental breakfast indoor pool maine lighthouse one bedroom unit living area beds were comfortable brass compass wood floors private balcony king size bed easy walking distance restaurants and shops nice stay main street downtown rockland long weekend yogurt
Reviewed 12 February 2015

Nice room, as usual. King bed, microwave, and small fridge. Table and chairs. WiFi that works very well! The inhouse restaurant is FANTASTIC! A broad menu (although the night I was there we were in a blizzard, so the menu was limited but still VERY satisfactory) and a small bar. The place has been redone and is beautiful. I was there at night; however, there is a beautiful view of Rockland Harbor from the dining room during daylight hours Owners were very friendly. Highly recommended!!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
AimeeHunt, Front Office Manager at Trade Winds Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

We are delighted to hear you had a fabulous stay and we look forward to you staying with us again. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

We came here while visiting Rocklin because it was pet friendly and we can't bring our dog. It is simple, clean and has other amenities such as a workout area and pool- nothing fancy but nice. We enjoyed the room and the location is fabulous, especially if you want to walk anywhere in Rockland. Easy to come here again. Inexpensive value.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 23 December 2014

Came up to Rockland on the Friday after Thanksgiving to see a concert at the Strand Theater. Was a little hesitant to stay here after reading a number of lukewarm to negative reviews, but I found it to be just fine. Showing its age a bit, and the wifi was a little pokey, but the room was clean, the furnishings up-to-date, the bed comfortable, and the staff very friendly. I will happily stay here again and you should too.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2014

I recently stayed at the Trade winds motel. I was there for a Saturday night stay, the room was niceand clean. Great deal for the money. There is a great resturaunt attached. All in all the room was well worth the money paid, call and ask about corporate rates iftravelingfor business.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Randy E
Reviewed 7 December 2014

We arrived late with no reservations. Felt we had no choice as all other lodging was booked or closed. People smoking in the doorway outside so when you opened the door the smoke went up the elevator and we were placed next to the elevator. Room was non smoking????????????? don't think so. At night the parking areas are very dark. Had to unplug refrigerator to plug phone chargers in.
Only thing good about this place was the bed was comfortable. I woke up and started looking around outside and saw the police department. I did not see it upon check-in. I would have slept with both eyes closed had I known the P..D. was there. Price was $69.00.
Started driving north the next morning and found beautiful places to stay 4-5 miles north.
Staff was nice.