All reviewsroom was cleanold portfront desk staffpool and hot tubomeletconvenient locationshuttle servicecoffee makerfree shuttlecookiesdowntownairportamtrakmaineproximity
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I guess I got spoiled staying at some very quaint and charming Airbnb's while in So Portland. The hotel was clean but it lacked warmth. There were blankets in the room. The lobby and elevator looked old and smelled like cigarettes. I thought breakfast came with the room when I booked it, but it did not. It's okay, safe, doable. It just lacks any character. The staff really didn't go out of their way to be of service either. I thought it was borderline a bit pricey.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth D
Reviewed 3 November 2017

i loved this hotel!

it was very, very clean and quiet and convenient to easy traveling in portland. granted, it's not in the downtown, you could walk there if you wanted to, especially if the weather is comfy.

the staff was all really nice and helpful. i extended my stay with no trouble or confusion, even though i booked my first night online. and! they allow dogs! with no fee! and the place doesn't smell like barks! what a gem!

thank you for everything!

Room Tip: ask for 201 if you want to be by stairs
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed here at the beginning and end of our individual tour to see the fall foliage in central Maine. Very easy to get to/from no matter your destination. Rooms were comfortable and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Avoid the pool side rooms to get away from the activities there.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Lovely hotel! Very nice rooms and hotel with a bar/restaurant. It is very clean and comfortable, especially the beds. Would 100% stay at this hotel again although it is quite far from the city if you don't drive.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank thesuitcaserdiaries
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived late. After midnight. I sent note to the hotel via email, letting them know we are coming late. No one responded....but we didn’t have any problem when Check Inn.
I didn’t likes the shower ( curtain install too close and it’s touching you....yake...
And - the bathroom needs some update works.
The blanket was “not nice” but:
All was clean and price was ok so let’s call it 2.5 and not 3 stars Hotel