“something new for me”

Veranda Noodle House
Ranked #112 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This was very good! The waitress helped us out since I had never been to a Thai/Vietnamese place before. It was very good. I enjoyed my meal and can't wait to go again.

I had shrimp and noodles(wide) , I can't remember their name for it , but it was really tasty. The spring rolls were also yummy. It's been a few weeks and my mouth is watering just writing this review. Wish I was closer!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Went for late lunch on Saturday. We were able to get the lunch specials on the weekend and past the usual lunch hour! We enjoyed a beverage and wonderful fresh spring rolls before being served our meals. We were not rushed. The servers were most attentive and knowledgeable. The atmosphere was was inviting and relaxing. The menu was extensive. We are returning soon, bringing friends!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The Noodle House had a strange vibe when I walked in- 2 TVs on and playing different shows- no bartender at the bar and only a few patrons. I was nervous but my meal was good. I ordered a standard Pad Thai that was not as spicy as I had hoped, and was a bit too sweet. The Vegetarian Fresh Rolls were very good. The restaurant has a full bar and is located near the water and many other shops/restaurants. I would plan to go here for lunch during the day when the neighboring shops are open.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I love Thai dishes and this might have been one of the best drunken noodle dishes I have ever had...

Reviewed 20 July 2017

My teen boy and I went here the other evening at about 5:00. Granted we were a little early for dinner but there was only 1 other couple eating there.
Crab Rangoon was the best we ever had, vietnamese egg rolls were very good. My boy had the drunken noodles with beef and he said it was the best ever. And he is picky. I had the veranda noodles with scallops and the scallops were done nicely. Not killed in a pot for hours like many restaurants will do.
Service was excellent.