Ginza Town
Ranked #244 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I recently went to Ginza but was a bit disappointed. While the place was very clean- and warm on a winter day, the food was just fair. I ordered a special with Lobster and avocado and just wasn't very impressed. The tuna roll was also ok I left wondering if everything was a little less fresh -thus the "off taste". I may give it another try but much prefer other local places. Service was great.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Wonderful spot to enjoy hot pot. This maybe the only place where you can enjoy sushi as an appetizer and hot pot as your main meal. If you can't decide between Vietnamese and Japanese this is a place to go. The flavors were spot on and the ambience was great. Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I've been to This wonderful restaurant several times with various groups. The food is fresh and delicious and the restaurant is clean. The staff is lovely also!
Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

I've been to Ginza several times for lunch before and it was consuming their sweet potato roll that moved me to write this review. Those little sushi rounds are little bits of heaven. Everything I have tried here is really delicious. The pork gyoza (dumplings) are delicious and don't get me started on the chicken curry. Really quality food here and quick too! Perfect for lunch and take out. The owners are really lovely too. I always feel comfortable here. They are currently updating the place. New paint, logo. Getting a more modern feel I think. Matching the ambience to the food. Clean and delicious.

2  Thank roxy278
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

This hidden gem has a cult like following and for good reason. The food is outstanding, the prices can't be beat, and the owners are wonderful. I cannot recommend it enough.

1  Thank Amanda O