“Stale or Just Bad”
Review of Tony's Donut Shop

Tony's Donut Shop
Ranked #8 of 28 Bakeries in Portland
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Not sure if they were old or just awful. Either way, I would never go back. Not worth the calories.

The place is a dump too.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I am a huge fan of the "other famous donut place in town"...however I also trick myself into thinking those donuts are "healthy." This place is your old fashioned donut joint. They are big, plentiful and just the right amount of air, grease and sugar to create a party in your mouth. They are a huge step up from the well known donut chains. Tony's donuts are a well loved local place.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Nothing to write home about.I'll take the Cookie Jar anytime. People rave about the donuts. Not even close to Dunken Donuts

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 July 2017

As soon as I walked in, the smell of donuts made me feel happy. They had a nice variety, friendly staff, and clientele. It is a great local find. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Even if you don't eat donuts, visit Tony's to enjoy the delicious smells outside! And if you do eat donuts, you're in for even more of a treat. Between the atmosphere and the donuts, I enjoyed this place even more than Holy Donut. I especially recommend the red velvet glazed.

Date of visit: July 2017