“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious. First time I've had pizza with this style of crust - it was almost like eating pizza made of naan. Prices seem reasonable - we received over a pound of pizza for around $12. Piping hot and delicious! Salad was also good. They have an array of beer available - surely you'll find something tasty here! We'd stop in back in at Slab without hesitation next time we're in PMW.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (196)

Reviewed 8 November 2020

I tried Slab for the first time today. I've wanted to for a while, but felt it was rather pricey. $10 for a hand slab and $14 for a calzone. A co-worker finally convinced me it would be worth it. He was right!

The slab and calzone had the freshest dough I've ever had for a pizza and calzone. Incredible... Excellent food.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

I ordered a slice of Pepperoni. Then, after about 5 minutes of staring at the choc chip cookies I got two of them for $7.50. They were good but I’m not big on salt on top of the cookie. I got my slice and then left. I paid for a parking meter and the meter expired. It took more than 15 minutes to get my slice. It must be tough to recook the pizza. I thought it was average but the pizza wasn’t heated all the way through.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank mrandmrskb
Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

The Sicilian crust pizza is incredibly amazing. This place is Hidden in the town and if you don’t know it you won’t find it. We had the Half slab pizza-1lbs (you can choose simple cheese or with pepperoni): delicious. The staff is really friendly and very knowledgeable about their products. They have a good selection of local beers.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank supermaki76
Reviewed 18 February 2020

While in town for the weekend my wife, daughter and I stopped in for dinner on a Saturday night. The place wasn't too crowded and we had heard great things so we were excited as every 2 year old loves pizza! The pizza itself is really good. Not like life changing good, but good. We had some slabs, got a regular pie for my 2 year old and then had some beers. No complaints at all on the pizza, solid B+/A-. My wife's slab was 3 times the size of mine, no real idea why...The waitress we had was SO AWFUL - she couldn't answer questions and was just generally annoyed about everything it seemed. She was rude, constantly in a rush, not helpful and honestly seemed like she was mad we showed up with a kid. It was funny as the booth behind us had a great waiter (who was walking thru the menu with his group) while our waitress just seemed angry and was throwing the food almost on our table. We ordered the circular pizza about 15 minutes before the slabs and she was mad that I asked where it was after everything else came out beside that. We opted to bring dessert back to the hotel and she kept handing me an ice cream sandwich even though I said I didn't want it until we were ready to go. Honestly she was so bad I don't think I can recommend this place. It was so bad for the first time in my life I almost didn't want to leave a tip, I still did, but ti was THAT bad.

Date of visit: February 2020