“Very good noddles in Portland downtown”
Review of Mi Sen Noodle Bar

Mi Sen Noodle Bar
Ranked #77 of 640 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Have you ever finished a big bowl of noodle soup and wished you had more room in your stomach to try something else? Well here you can! Instead of one big bowl, you can try a variety of yummy noodle soups we have to offer.
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I and my friend stopped for our dinner. We saw many kinds of noodles here.I ordered Tom Yum noodles and my friend asked for chicken noodled.The decoration of restaurant is very good..with kinds of noodles and spicy on the wall.My noodles is OK but I thought I want some Thai herbs in my soup as galangal,lemon grass, some mushrooms.

1  Thank Korokoso

Reviewed 17 May 2016

We've been waiting to go to this local noodle shop. Having walked by many evenings it has seemed to be well liked. Perhaps its informality is inviting compared to stuffier 'high-brow' places. The pries are good. But beyond the noodles, the dishes are lacking in its designated 'protein'. Not much chicken in the chicken dishes etc. The other consistent problem, and with such a simple menu it seems odd- is that the service is slow. One server doing her best to be everything from tending bar to order to waiting tables. Just a bit too much.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Mi Sen is, hands down, my favorite Thai restaurant in Portland. Everything is always fresh and delicious. To me, the soups are the real standout here. Delicious and completely customizable: you can pick whichever noodle and protein you want for each of the soups. Whenever anyone asks me for a Thai recommendation in Portland, I always send them to Mi Sen.

2  Thank JodyPWM
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

We saw multiple take-out orders going out while we waited for our food. My noodles were not medium spicy. Staff was friendly, but the wait for each course was too long.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

We went to this restaurant without reading any reviews or anything, while walking around the Congress street. The food is about the average. Some of the dishes were salty to my taste. The waitress was friendly and nice though.