“Excellent pizza ”

Pat's Pizza
Ranked #213 of 632 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

If you're in the mood for pizza Pat's pizza is excellent. The crust is very good and a very nice sauce we loved it and went twice.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The owner is friendly and down to earth. He built this place up from scratch. Multi-level building. Upstairs also open for business meetings with multimedia support (big screen) or to eat and watch football games.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I found good late-night dining options hard to come in downtown Portland. Not wanting to be lazy and head to Wendy's or something, I asked my co-traveller how "Maine" Pat's was. She said it's all the Orono kids order when at school. I knew it would be just what I was looking for on a late weeknight!

The pepperoni and mushroom pizza we ordered was delicious! Hot, lots of toppings, crunchy thin crust. The bar tender was super friendly, as were the few locals sitting at the bar (the only other folks in the joint). It was dark, there was lively music playing on the juke box, and it was exactly the kind of non-tourist place I was hoping for! The prices are super reasonable. I would go back here anytime!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Love Pat's Pizza. They have great sized personal pizzas that taste delicious. Pat's also does pizzas to go.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Nice local watering hole and family restaurant. We went in specifically for pasta loading before a marathon. The lasagna and spaghetti were reasonable and very good.

This is quality comfort food with a nice neighborhood vibe.