Excellent location, clean room, decent breakfast. Location allows one to walk to many restaurants and pubs as well as shopping. Pub contained in the same building is good for bad weather, and late night. Parking costs $20 per night and it is an outdoor open lot, for having to pay it would be nice to have a covered garage. Free coffee and tea in the lobby during all hours, which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn® Portland/Downtown - Waterfront hotel is nestled in the city's Old Port District and offers breathtaking views of lovely Casco Bay and the historic waterfront. Stroll along the cobblestone streets as you explore the many boutiques, museums, galleries and bustling cafes. There's so much to see and do within walking distance of our Portland hotel! Valet parking only onsite $20 per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland Downtown - Waterfront Maine