US$202
US$315
  • Room Service
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$337
  • Pool
US$303
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Portland By The Bay(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$213
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Inn at St. John(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$261
US$289
US$279
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,023 results
All reviewsfull kitchenstudio suiteshipyard breweryold portsmall kitchenparking garagewithin walking distancefree breakfastwater viewfew blocksshort walksitting areashops and restaurantseastern promenadeshuttle servicebagelsfront desk staff
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for three nights in October and we loved it!! We stayed in a King suite and found it incredibly spacious! The full size refrigerator/freezer was very helpful!!
Our room was very clean and the bed/ furniture was comfortable. The TV had access to Netflix and Hulu which was really nice.

The complimentary breakfast was one of the best complimentary breakfasts I have ever had! They had an incredible selection of warm and cold items along with fresh eggs! The dining area was very well maintained and clean. We found ourselves looking forward to breakfast!

The gym nice and functional. All of the equipment we used functioned well, but the treadmill TVs did not have much selection (nitpicking). Everything else worked well enough.

The staff that we encountered were all kind and helpful. It seemed like they actually cared about you and wanted to help you. I want to thank them for making our stay incredible! My wife and I will be back and will stay here again!!

Thanks!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MathewNolan, General Manager at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay with us. I was really happy to read that you and your wife truly enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our amenities & services to your liking. Your feedback regarding the level of service our team provided is appreciated! I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your wife back to the Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront in the very near future!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a week for work and was well suited to my needs.
It’s in a good location in Downtown Portland, however is a little closer to the industrial end.

The staff are friendly, very helpful and the complimentary shuttle to the airport was great for me on the day of checkout.
I had a good room with great views of the Cruise Ships and harbour.

The only negative is there aren’t any restaurants immediately/directly surrounding the Inn and the restaurant isn’t open for evening meals. So if you’ve gotten back from work a little late at night and don’t feel like cooking and haven’t grabbed something on the way you’ll need to head back out to get something, or deliver in. Or ensure your kitchenette is stocked. It’s not a big walk but if you want options it is about 10-15mins and you’re walking in the more deserted part of town. Probably not a problem if you’re with someone else and it’s probably perfectly safe but a point to be aware of if you’re not comfortable walking alone at night in foreign places.

The little Market Shop is a great idea.
I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you found our team, accommodations and the harbor view highlights of your visit. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. For future visits, our grocery shopping service for guests who may not have the time to stock up during their stay is a great option. Whether you are looking to enjoy an evening dining in or checking out an area restaurant, our team is always available to assist with suggestions based on your preferences. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for one night. Overall it's awesome. Great location.
Very clean. Nice staff.
Breakfast was great, with variety I've never seen before.
We didn't use swimming pool. But it looks clean and relatively large.
One downside - they provide parking in the next building and it's $18/day.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was positive, and that you found our location to your liking. We hope the next time you travel to the area, you have the opportunity to enjoy a longer stay to experience all the city of Portland has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel conveniently located right downtown on the waterfront. Was there on business just for one night. Hotel seems relatively new and the staff was friendly. The breakfast in the morning was better than most hotels. Only negative is parking across the street in a garage. Have to get luggage across the street on the way in and out. Would return when in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's nice to read that our team was able to ensure your stay was welcoming. For future visits, we do offer valet parking service and our team would be more than happy to assist with any questions you have. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The Portland downtown Residence Inn is clean, well maintained & looks/smells relatively new. The service was good. Parking rates were reasonable ($20/day) and allowed use of my car.
The best attribute is its location. There are scores of excellent & varied restaurants within walking distance.
Overall, a place that gives you what you pay for; I would stay here again & I freely recommend to others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

We are fortunate to be located a stone’s throw from premier cuisine of the city's award-winning chefs and major attractions. We are happy to read that your stay with us was enjoyable and it was our pleasure to welcome you to the Residence Inn Portland Downtown/Waterfront.