All reviews year after year old orchard labor day weekend next year the past years within walking distance mitch steps motel maine beach mattress refrigerator
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed here last two summers. It's very conveniently close to ocean and to pier where all attractions are. Check the pics of the place. Beware of bees, as owners are flower aficionados, its beautiful place. The room is not so much. They gave us this year only one key, and wanted deposit of $20 for second.
They do have keuric in the office to have coffee. Room is small with two full beds, has a kitchenette and bathroom with tub.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank OxanaPeace
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I love coming up to The Aquarius Motel in July. My husband and I have been coming up for over 10 years now. The owners and guests are very friendly and we have made new friends and are reacquainted with old friends yearly. Mitch and Justine are constantly updating the property to create the feeling of being "at home".

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Once again, we had a great stay at the Aquarius. We visited for 3 nights this past week with my family, including my Mom, who was visiting from AZ. When booking, the owner, Mitch, really tries to accommodate the best room set up each time. This time, he hooked us up with a room for 6, with a kitchen and bedroom, and a connecting room with a queen for my Mom. It was extremely handy to be able to share the space without having to walk outside each time to visit. This has become our go to place in OOB as it is very clean, sits rights on the ocean, and is very close to everything. It has super views from the rooms, as well as tables with umbrellas for guests to relax, visit and to cook food on available grills. We parked on Sunday and didn't have to drive until we left on Wednesday!
Thanks again to Mitch, his son Mike, and all the staff who are nearby all day long to keep the property clean, safe, quiet and enjoyable for my family and the other guests. We will be back and will hopefully see you soon! Craig

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

This is a very cute and well maintained hotel. The owner is amazingly active and hands on with the property itself. His love for the hotel and area is apparent in all he does and is friendly energy brings clients back year after year (which says a lot).

I don't have one complaint. Very close to The Pier, right on the beach, and great prices considering the view, location, and amenities! I highly recommend it!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We just returned from out 12th year visiting the Aquarius Motel on Brown St. In Old Orchard Beach. The hotel and staff are so nice. We have stayed at a few other hotels in the area but this one is top notch. Close to everything and views of the ocean at our front door. Rooms are spacious and clean and perfect for our family vacation. Already booked year #13. Thanks.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family