The Copley LaReine Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$326
Waves Oceanfront Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
US$185
Beach Gardens Motel and Suites(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$201
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
Old Colonial Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$213
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
The Concorde(Old Orchard Beach)
US$205
US$157
US$153
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Booked this hotel and was charged for the total of the first night without my knowledge. Checked in and discovered the charge for the second night was put through without my knowledge the day before I arrived. The cabin needs updates, the shower leaks and the price per night is way more than its worth.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kimberlyg797
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We waited until the last minute to find lodging at Old Orchard Beach so we were limited in choices for our dates. We normally stay at the IHG chain inside and outside the USA.

We chose Pine View Lodge because A. The pictures gave the impression it was a decent place. B. The nightly rate although too high for this dump was within our budget.

We negotiated a price of $139 a night down from $159 a night and booked it for three nights. Miles the desk man was very nice and did provide good customer service.

We were given the choice (over the telephone) if we wanted a one bedroom cottage or a very small hotel room. So we went with a cottage for extra room.

The cottage was the middle of three lined up about 7ft off the Main Street. Traffic rushes by at all hours and at times you wondered if an automobile was going to come crashing in.

The lay out of the cottage is SHOT GUN. There is a cozy front porch that sits just about on top of side walk so any pedestrians walking by feel like they are on the porch with you.

Through the front door is the bedroom, IMO the best room in the cottage. It has indoor outdoor carpet rather new a small dresser two night stands and a double bed which had clean linens although bedspread was faded and dated.
From the bedroom is the sitting room with an uncomfortable futon a kitchen chair an a small flat screen t.v. This also where the closet is. Same indoor outdoor carpet. The last rooms at the back are the kitchen and the bathroom. These were by far the worst rooms in the cottage. The kitchen holds they only sink which is RV size and the only mirror 11x14 which hangs over the sink so you can do your hair in the kitchen. The frig was okay but had a broken door shelf. There was a coffee maker and coffee supplied but it seemed dirty so we did not use it. The kitchen floor was filthy! I spilled some water on it and when I wiped it up the towel was BLACK!
The bathroom was by far the worst room. I hadn't wore my flip flops in the shower since college! The paint was peeling off the shower the exposed pipes were rusty. The floor was gross but toilet was new and that was the only plus.
Outside the back door there is no light only light on the front porch. The back yard is terraced with gravel and patio stones and in the dark if not careful you could take a spill.
There is a plastic lawn chair and table. We were given a parking spot on Central Park Avenue which was no additional charge.
When we needed an iron and a lighter they were both provided promptly.
A cleaning person came in each day late in the afternoon and replaced soaps, towels and t.p. But did not clean floors or change sheets.
The paint made me think of lead, but I'm sure it was not but there were so many layers who knows.
The cottages across the street appeared newer and the pool was there too right on top of the street. But the grass is always greener on the other side I guess.
The walk to the beach takes about 9 mins. I carried my beach umbrella, chair and large canvas beach bag. When you get to the beach you enter at life guard station number 5 from Atlantic Avenue. It was not a bad walk at all. However, all of our friends and family entered the beach at lifeguard station number 7 down by the pier (coming from Paradise campground ) the walk was long to the pier.

If we had do visit old orchard beach again we would not choose pine view lodge perhaps we would try the light house across the street but surely the prices for beach lodging are high for the ice chilled ocean which is too cold for enjoyment unless you have a wet suit.

Overall good customer service at the shack near the beach.

Room Tip: Ask for the mist up dated dwelling they have. Ask for a cottage away from the street.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mo R
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I have to say that the Pine View Lodge was very clean, but the room smelled strongly of cleaning products. We bought a vanilla candle to try to absorb some of the smell, but most of this visit was incredibly disappointing.
We stayed in a room that was said to be "newly remodeled" but unfortunately the faucet handle fell off right in my hand when I tried to turn the water on.

I found that the hotel itself looks nothing like the inviting photos I saw online. Also, we were told of a first come first serve parking rule, so if I was out too late it was up to me to park in the street. The outside of the lodge had an overall unkept and shabby look to it.

We actually left a night early because the bed was so uncomfortable that I could barely stand up straight when I woke up.

There was a guy named Sam who helped us when we first arrived, and he was incredibly friendly. Unfortunately the rest of the stay was a disaster, and I do not recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Old Orchard Beach.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShelbiLyn
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

After a weekend in Boston we started heading home, thought we'd check out Old Orchard Beach. Looked around on a Sunday for a nice clean place and we found it. We checked out a few places and then happened upon the the Pine View Lodge. From the moment we walked through the door we felt welcome, the front desk person was funny and sincere.
The room had just been renovated, it was large and the bathroom was great, especially the shower! They are located less then a ten minute walk from the beach and fifteen from the pier.
If you are looking for good bang for your buck, clean, and friendly staff... I would highly recommend checking it out!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karp C
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Had a nice one night stay at the pine view lodge. The room is a bit small, but was very clean and was perfect for what I was looking for. It's only a 10 minute walk to the old orchard beach boardwalk and pier so didn't have to pay for parking at the beach. The owner was very friendly and showed us to our room. Has a small kitchenette with microwave, hot plate, Keurig, and fridge. Would recommend

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends