All reviews murphy bed indoor pool large studio beach chairs across the street save space electric car well stocked kitchen the beach is great sliding glass nice kitchenette sized fridge non smoking room door coffee maker second floor beach side
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I was so pleasantly surprised to see this hotel in person. It's lovely! The lobby is spotlessly clean, the indoor pool was wonderful for the kids. Our room, while small, was very very clean. We requested an ocean view room and WOW it was amazing. 2nd from the end, on the 2nd floor. Listening to the sound of the ocean with the sliding door open was heaven. The Sunrise was absolutely stunning too. The middle of the common area is FILLED with beach roses that give the most beautiful smell. I never wanted to leave. I WILL come back. My family loved it! It's about 1 mile from the pier, but that's perfect. You can visit the pier and enjoy those sounds and sites, and return to the peace and quiet of your hotel later. Little efficiencies have pull down bed, futon for kids to sleep on, fridge, stove, microwave, utensils, even wine glasses (which I admit I used! LOL) . I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Quiet, clean hotel, smack on the beach!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PhotosRUs
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Great access to the beach. Awesome use of indoor pool if you don't want to be on the beach. Clean, friendly, relaxing. We came in 2015 and decided to come again in 2016. My daughter likes the pool, I like the beach! On the not so nice day, it is close enough to TONS of fun things to do.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Great studio right on the beach.Clean with nice kitchen area containing fridge/freezer, microwave,hob,toaster and all utensils.Free Wi-Fi.Nice friendly staff.Quiet area away from centre of town.About a forty minute walk to town,then back again.Trolley bus was not running whilst there but the walk was nice.Relaxing on the long wide beach is a must.Loungers provided.Indoor pool is great.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2016

this lovely place in still in my point of view one of the best kept venue in OOB. everything is clean and is directly on the beach. The fact that the parking lot is across the street is quite an advantage: you forget your car and enjoy the beach!

But inside everything is getting old. Almost everything that used to be white is now yellow. WIFI is solid but not enough electric outlets for all our adaptors that we need today.

Was not my first visit here. in May, prices are good but I would be much more disappointed if I were to pay full price during summer.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2016

We have stayed here twice and both times were a great experience. I thought the rooms were clean, well appointed, and the typical beachy vibe. The last time we stayed in a room with a separate bed room, full kitchen, and then it had one of the beds that fold out of the wall, which was fairly comfortable. The fact that the hotel has it's own little section of the beach is great, you don't have to deal with the huge crowds near the pier. That being said, it is over a mile ( I think) down the road from the pier, downtown & attractions. I personally don't mind walking because we didn't want to have to drive down and pay for parking. We walked down the beach, which was lovely rather than walking the road. However, when it is really hot out or if you have kids with you, it may not be in the best location for you. The only complaint I have, which is unavoidable was the privacy of the room. Old Orchard is crazy packed in the Summer so the hotel was full. Our room was upstairs on the end right next to the stairs and we had people walking by our sliding door all day so we had to keep the blinds closed. A kid was confused and walked into our room by accident at one point! However, you have to expect the crowds when you stay in the Summer. Overall, out of all the hotels we have stayed at in OOB, this is the one I would highly recommend!

Date of stay: August 2015