Free cancellation until 26/07
US$261
US$250
Sea Drift Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$226
Beau Rivage Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$239
Atlantis Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$234
  • Pool
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$152
Old Orchard Beach Inn(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
Atlantic Ocean Suites(Old Orchard Beach)
US$555
US$392
Marcotte Motor Court(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
Pine View Lodge(Old Orchard Beach)
US$173
US$218
US$191
All reviewsbreakfast was includedindoor poolnext yearoff seasonowners and staffminute walk to the pierview of the oceancoffee makerfull kitchenamusement parkfredwindsongkennedysunrisebeachkitchenettesteps
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The room was none of the three things we requested but whatever. It's not beautiful but acceptable as far as a seaside hotel goes. Housekeeping isn't really a thing here. My biggest issue though is the owner is rude. He not only clearly doesn't care that we're paying guests but our presence is clearly inconvenient. That's the worst part. To be rude to the people who come to your business is beyond my comprehension. Not if it was free would we come back.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank Celeste O
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My wife, daughter and I stayed here in the two bedroom and while I can say the staff was extremely nice there was just to many little things that made it so I won't stay again.
1. Found coach roaches the first night. Now this might have chime from previous tenant as I killed two, got some roach traps and never saw them again.
2. No assigned parking. Which makes it difficult as people will park in spaces that are simply not near their rooms.
3. Terrible wifi. Even when most of the people had checked out on Friday and the new people didn't get there I couldn't even connect on the WiFi with losing it a minute later.
4. The fire alarm kept beeping and then randomly went off at 545am. I think the battery backup might have been dying as we informed the staff and we never heard it again.
You might have a better time but for what we paid I would expect better.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was terrible from check in to check out. The hotel restaurant was never busy and had a horrible smell of grease. The pool was so foggy with chlorine it was unenjoyable. Including the 7 kids who were belly slamming in the pool and hitting everyone with noodles.
The motel rooms were worse then that of a Howard Johnson. A dirty shower in a newly cleaned room, mold so heavy that I cleaned the shower head and it looked like dirt was so thick on it but it was mold. The rooms online are that of limited suits. The help is useless and the rooms are never ready on time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank wisereviewstoo
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and 2 young daughters stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment was spacious and gave us the separated bedrooms that we wanted. Nice big balcony and view of the ocean as well. The apartment itself could use some love. Broken loungers and chairs. Broken screen door. No shade in the bathroom window, I used a towel for privacy. We were not expecting luxury and enjoyed our stay. Right next to the beach which was great, but a 10-15 minute walk to the pier. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Desk clerk could have been a little more enthusiastic but not a big deal. Parking is tight. prayed there would be a spot available when we came back from going out. Didn't utilize pools due to time constraints and restaurant was very busy and had a wait so can't speak to those things.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family