All reviews breakfast was included indoor pool next year off season beautiful view of the ocean owners and staff we've stayed coffee maker full kitchen amusement park fred windsong kennedy sunrise beach oob kitchenette
Reviewed 23 June 2017

This is my first time at Old Orchard Beach. The Alouette Suites were very comfortable. 2 pools, one being indoor heated. Sauna available and right on the beach with balcony seating. The staff is friendly and extremely accommodating.
We had a great stay and will definitely be back.

Room tip: The "suites" are right on the beach. A lovely way to spend your time here.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

My husband and I stayed here on a last min decision to stay in Maine overnight. The Alouette staff was very nice and accommodated us for the 1 night on a busy holiday weekend. They went above and beyond to do this for us. For not having to much availability, they worked it out to accommodate my husband who is disabled and could not go up to a second floor and myself. We both appreciated the staff immensely. We have stayed here before, and will continue to in the future. Great place, clean,and always a friendly staff!!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Alouette Memorial Day weekend. Our room wasn't ocean view but we could see it as soon as we stepped outside and it was short walk to beach or indoor pool. The heated pool was greatly appreciated since it was too cool to swim at the beach during our say. Our room was very small but seemed like it had been recently updated and was sufficient for just the two of us.

Room tip: Second floor rooms seem like they would be quieter and have better views.
Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I had a great trip! the only problem I had, was that there seemed to be a problem with the hot water and as long as you didn't mind a cold shower all else was good. I enjoyed the free breakfast and thought the staff was very nice.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Bernard B
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Nice clean room right on the beach,with a free hot breakfast.Wonderful owners were there in the morning to greet all that were there.Picked a great time to go with the temps in the mid 70's.All in all i will be back.

Date of stay: October 2016