My husband and I stayed here on a last min decision to stay in Maine overnight. The Alouette staff was very nice and accommodated us for the 1 night on a busy holiday weekend. They went above and beyond to do this for us. For not having to much availability, they worked it out to accommodate my husband who is disabled and could not go up to a second floor and myself. We both appreciated the staff immensely. We have stayed here before, and will continue to in the future. Great place, clean,and always a friendly staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alouette is a beachfront destination with a variety of accommodations and levels of ameneties that fit the needs and tastes of both vacationers and business travelers.Ameneties include in season indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fun and casual cafe serving probably the best breakfast in town. Beachfront and ocean view vistas, many accommodations with kitchen facilities.The Alouette Sunrise Suites are brand new luxury suites -- they feature first class concierge level beachfront and oceanview suites, fireplaces, fantastic views from private balconies, soaking tubs, free long distance calls, free wifi, sauna and guest membership in a quality private health club.The Alouette also offers a selection of rooms that are "pet friendly" -- these accommodations includes beachfront and kitchenettes, Jacuzzi suites and economy offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alouette Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alouette Beach Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Alouette Beach Old Orchard
- Alouette Beach Resort Old Orchard Beach, Maine