“Delish with GF options”

Beach Bagels
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The bagels were great! Quick service. I have celiac disease and they were terrific about avoiding the cross contamination.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I just visited Old Orchard Beach for two days and had two delicious breakfasts of muffins, Green Mountain iced coffee, and Nantucket Nectar orange-mango juice. It may be a bagel place, but their muffins are fantastic too! I had a blueberry muffin and a cinnamon-streusel muffin and also took a pumpkin-cranberry muffin back with me on the train. (They are perfectly situated for a bite before catching Amtrak, as well as being close to the pier and beach.) Service was efficient and friendly. Next time I visit OOB, I plan to not only eat breakfast here but get takeout for other meals. I did manage to get a booth to eat my breakfast both times, but booths were often full and often there was a short line (quick moving), even in late September; I'm not the only one to discover this great place! Be sure to check the hours in off-season; when i was there, they closed at 3. I didn't have time to try their ice cream or many other appealing items, so I'm already excited to return next year--and have made a mental note to get more of their great muffins to take home!

1  Thank periwinkcat
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stopped by this place twice for breakfast. Their breakfast sandwiches were excellent and even though they were busy, the service was fast and friendly. Highly recommended!

1  Thank emdeesea
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Cafe style and on the street I had the steak and peppers sub and it was excellent. The breakfasts liked good too.
Could be improved by more. Indy chairs - but good value.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

The place is Good. They also have outside eating which is nice when at beach. We go off season so not sure what it is like otherwise. Good breakfasts .