7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$213
PricelineUS$213
Expedia.comUS$213
FindHotelUS$213
CheapTicketsUS$213
TravelocityUS$213
All reviews two bedroom suite beds were very comfortable nice stay blueberry pancakes pool and hot tub continental breakfast marginal way guests ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Was less then impressed, bathroom had red ants everywhere and I mean everywhere. We had to lay towels on floor and cover them just to walk on floor. The people in room that was close to us were smoking dope and cigarettes and our room was smoked filled. Will definitely stay elsewhere next time .

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank slipgroove
Reviewed 11 February 2021

We have been staying there for years. Last time we stayed the room was nasty.
Bedspreads stained and dirty. Bathroom toilet was used and gross. Housekeeping couldn't come until the next day.
Will Never stay there again.

Room tip: go somewhere else
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020

After a busy month of preparing for the State Primary in MA and once the results were finalized, my husband took me to my favorite place in Maine and we stayed once again at this resort motel. We were finally welcome in Maine again, being Massachusetts residents and a COVID 19 hot spot state, we had planned to vacation in July for the holiday but were forced to cancel our plans. When we finally arrived we were pleased to see that special and safe accommodations had been put in place, that all safety precautions had been done and we not only felt safe and protected but in a place where aLl guests would feel protected to the extent possible.
Our five night stay was relaxing, there were no crowds but the weather was sunny and warm, and yes we were treated special! My next few months back at work are now bearable as I got the rest that was really needed thanks to the owners and staff, Katie you are the best!

Date of stay: September 2020
Patrick Carroll, General Manager at Ogunquit Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are delighted to have all of our friends from Massachusetts able to visit us again! Thank you for recognizing Katie and her team here at the hotel, I look forward to sharing your comments with them.

Looks like I am headed to Teresa's to get my own pizza:-). We look forward to your next trip to Ogunquit!

Reviewed 1 September 2020 via mobile

We came to Maine from NY as a vacation as Maine and NY both have very low numbers, I do come to Maine once a year usually. We stayed at the Ogunquit Hotel and Suites. I originally booked via Trip advisor and Booking.com, but the manager reached out to me personally and matched the offer, well actually saved me $50. Then due to a scheduling conflict 2 people in the family had to work, so my friend and I shared a room and he gave us a suite with 1 bedroom, and the price was amazing!! Close to everything we love, can walk to footbridge off ocean road so no parking woes.
The room was clean and up to my covid expectations (which precovid were high). They maintained precautions, they cleaned well, and I truly had no worries. And for the first time I think EVER! sound proof rooms!! I had a great nights sleep. They offer a breakfast for pick up, but we preferred to try blueberry pancakes anywhere and everywhere. Pool and hot tub areas were clean and covid ready!
I will totally come back! Thank you

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Patrick Carroll, General Manager at Ogunquit Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for offering feedback about your experience here. I am thrilled that your stay with us met your expectations, and I look forward to sharing your comments with the team here. We are so happy to have people staying with us and at how well people are conducting themselves as we all work through this difficult time. Thanks again, and we hope your travels bring you our way in the future!

Reviewed 22 August 2020

Stayed in a two bedroom suite. The rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable. The staff was friendly. Had a huge hot tub and pool which were both very clean too! It is also very close to the beach, about 15 minutes. Lots of activity around for family too. I would highly recommend staying here!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Patrick Carroll, General Manager at Ogunquit Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for offering comments on your experience. We are glad to see that our hotel met your expectations and we hope to see you again in the future!