Riverside Motel
The Colonial Inn(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$97
Sea Chambers Motel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$122
The Grand Hotel(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$93
Pink Blossoms Resort (Family Suites)(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$82
Terrace by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$122
The Milestone(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$71
Meadowmere Resort(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$124
Agoda.com
Stage Run by the Sea(Ogunquit)(Great Value!)
US$82
Travelocity
US$217
US$192
Orbitz.com
Norseman Resort(Ogunquit)
All reviewslobster boatsperkins covecontinental breakfastwatching the boatsdonutsmarginal wayshort walk over the bridgeshops and restaurantsyogurtnon smokinglocal bakeryadirondack chairsperfect locationmany yearsroom was spotlessmaine coastogunquit area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2010

Location, location, location ..... Great views.
Convenient to restaurants & shopping.
The rooms were comfortable and clean.

One suggestion - there was no electrical outlet (or extension cord) near the desk which is needed in order to plug in a laptop.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
gscimone, Owner at Riverside Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2010

Thank you dbm for taking your time to review us.
Great suggestion, we are in the middle of that project right now.
Have a warm winter!!

Reviewed 13 October 2010

My husband & I took a well needed mini vacation to Maine end of Sept. -Oct. We drove from upstate NY through VT & NH enjoying the fall foliage, quaint little villages along the way.
He had a stroke last winter & this is the first time we've been able to get away.
My son advised us to stay at the Riverside. We were not disappointed. Our rooms were very clean & decorated tastefully. The view?? Overlooking Perkin's Cove. Fantastic. Enjoyed the balcony, so relaxing just to sit & look at the boats in the Cove & watch the people across the cove. Cross the foot/drawbridge and you are there, restaurants, shops, tour boats. All right there. The other side of the cove the Marginal Way begins, goes about 1 mi. to Ogunquit Beach area. We wanted to walk it, but the weather didn't cooperate. Can't say enought about this place. No beach, no pool, but didn't need one. And the continental breakfast was wonderful w/ the frest, tastiest assorted muffins & donuts. Coffee wasn't bad either!!!! ha! Everyone was so friendly & accomadating.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
gscimone, Owner at Riverside Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2010

Thank you so much Cossayuna for reviewing us for T A.
Can't wait til your return also.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

We arrived the day after a large wind storm passed through and knocked out power and completely tore up the outside area making it impossible to drive to the motel. The staff had the place in terrific condition upon our arrival. The lawn was clean and mowed and there were no signs of debris anywhere. Although the rooms are a little on the small side and the furniture is older, everything was immaculately maintained. It was very comfortable and the views were spectacular. The staff was polite and very attentive. The continental breakfast was comprised of the most tasty muffins and donuts that you could ever want. We will definitely go back again and would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much "FriendsinPA" for your kind words.
Yes, it was quite a storm that you arrived after. The power in the neighborhood was out for a few hours the previous night and our staff was well tested. Thank you for noticing their performance.
We look forward to your next visit to Ogunquit!

Reviewed 11 October 2010

We returned home tonight after spending three nights at the Riverside Motel in Ogunquit, ME. This motel has a perfect central location where we can walk on the beach, the Marginal Way and into town. The motel was full for the Columbus Day weekend, yet it was really quiet in the evenings and for sleeping at night. The housekeeping staff was so friendly and helpful and chatted with us whenever we met up with them. The breakfast (cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea, delicious donuts and muffins from a local bakery) was all that we needed to start off the day. We have stayed at other inns in Ogunquit, but for the past few years we return to only The Riverside Motel.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Thank you "debspinner" for taking the time to review us for the T A community.
Even on holiday weekends, we are fortunate that it is so peaceful at the Riverside.
Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 October 2010

When I first tried to make a reservation I emailed and after two replies Geoff told me they had nothing at all available. I called and he suprisingly had a king upper floor that I had requested and several other choices. I called again to inform him that I had given the wrong date and was told that was no problem and the room would still be available for the next day. When I arrived Geoff was'nt there and the very nice girl at the front desk said I was booked for the previouse day and did not show up. I don't know how it happened that she didn't know but they did have a room in the separate house and gave me a partial refund since the room I booked cost more.The place is much older than the pictures look. We had to walk up one flight of stairs to the porch and there laid a filthy dirty hand towel by the front door. I hoped that was not a bad omen but the room was very clean and on the first floor. There was no heat on at all and it was freezing cold. It smelled musty where it was closed up wiith no heat. There was one small wall heater in the living room and one smaller one in the bathroom. It was raining, windy, and cold outside so it took all evening to warm up. It had only a full sized bed but we really had no other choice but to stay at that point. There were others in the house and it is very noisey. You can hear people talking and walking on the rolling floors and every time you turn off the hot water there is a horrible groaning noise. Although we spent a very miserable night my husband and I LOVED Perkins Cove and Marginal Way. A lobster roll and hot bowl of clam chowder from the Lobster Shack helped warm us up at dinner. Breakfast had good quality baked goods, cereal, two bananas, and yogurt. I did see a bowl of apples on the coffee table in the sitting area as we were leaving. Can't say anything about Geoff since I never did meet him. Love the location but not so sure I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank iluuvhawaii

Hello "iluuvhawaii",
I am very sorry about this story,
We did email you directly to your eddress with your confirmation for the date that you booked with us. We are not really sure why you were not able to arrive on that date. Once in a while people do get their dates mixed up when they are trying to make a series of one night stays along the coast.
Leona has been a great help this year, I agree, and it is too bad that the only room she had for you on the date that you appeared was not up to your expectations.
I hope we have another chance to have you visit some other time.
Geoff.