Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$190
View deal
TripadvisorUS$190
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$190
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews see you next year would definitely stay here again town scott flowers
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

This hotel was very clean! The pool area is beautiful with gorgeous well cared for flowers. The beds were really nice (I wish I had the bed at home hahaha) - rooms were very clean and tastefully decorated. I wish it was located a little closer to the beach and town. We had to drive everywhere and park which can be a pain. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2020

Hotel was in a good location and clean amenities. Was dog friendly which is why we chose to stay here. Only negative is that they have a Dog Park next to the pool but they won’t let you use it. The owner told me we couldn’t use it because it was just for his dog.

Hotel should change that policy as it would be a nice amenity for guests and help the motel stand out amongst others in the area.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2020

clean comfortable nice atmosphere. good friendly staff and Boss.☺my way of thinking this place is the best. I have made this my place I have purchased more time.you should have the best time.

Room tip: Control easy access to all my places.😀
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Rooms were super clean and comfortable. The pool was heated and if you just wanted to sit around the pool they had heaters in place to keep the coolness at bay. Just a short walk to the beach. Great restaurants close by as well. Scott and Mark were perfect hosts. Both have a beautiful sense of humour! Just what you need at the beginning of a weekend away - laughter!! Made us feel very welcome, gave us some great recommendations for breakfast. They were very patient and humorous when we had to call them late in the evening and ask them to unlock our room as we both left both keys inside the room when we left for the day. Thanks Mark and Scott! We'll be back.

Room tip: We were on the main floor closer to the back.. very quiet.
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Vacationhugger
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

There are over 50 hotel and motel listings on trip advisor for Ogunquit- this is not on the list for a reason. Pass this one right by.
Our family was treated so rudely by the owners- I was shocked!
Speaking to a 5 year old about sand on his feet - that could have been delivered in a much nicer way. It felt like we were not allowed to use the pool at all.
We turned on the vertical gas outdoor heaters because it was a cool Maine evening- we’ll don’t do that either! Again the owners were on us - come on guys - don’t put them out if you don’t want customers to use them.
I understand that the owners are new - but an ounce of customer service will go a long way. We had 3 rooms rented so it was a fair amount of $ - we won’t be back.
Look elsewhere for a place to stay that will make you feel welcome.
Beds were saggy in the middle- Walmart towels- soap that was so tiny - and like someone else said there are two dispensers for something in the shower - but we never knew what they were.
An entire attitude adjustment is needed here- with guest services being the focus.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank marobe28
MarkK4732, Owner at Footbridge Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2019

You seem to be mis informed. Our first introduction to your children was when they left the gate open in a private area only to let our puppy's run free. I can understand they didn't know it was private but to walk in and not shut the gate which was closed and how they approached it was ignorance. The second introduction was when your family took it upon themselves to light a fire with out asking or proper supervision. That was ignorance as well. The third introduction to you was when you almost let a child coming directly back from the beach with sand and algae on them to enter our 80' pool water. You would know this if you were pool care certified. You would know this if you knew the town was alerting everyone about an up tic in Algae in the ocean. That would have triggered more algae growth to spawn. Pool etiquette is posted at the gate. Which you obviously didn't stop to read. So please do - pass us by because we do not like ignorant people making our job harder than it needs to be. As for the other comments about our rooms. Your just being petty. Ignorant people tend to poor it on.