Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$177
Hotels.comUS$177
FindHotelUS$177
PricelineUS$177
Expedia.comUS$177
TravelocityUS$177
All reviews mini fridge and microwave jacuzzi suite continental breakfast room was clean heated pool place to stay great stay close to downtown walk into town rooms are large stayed two nights air conditioner convenient location night stay definitely stay here again long weekend marginal way
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

My kiddos and I stayed two nights. The room was super clean and warmed up for us when we arrived. We actually arrived late and it was no issue with the self check in. Charlie personally checked on us to make sure we were all set. The customer service is top notch. Can't wait to come stay when the pool is open this season! Sitting on the porch, listening to the ocean is such a lovely way to de-stress!! The Sea View is one of our favorite places!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Charlie P, General Manager at Sea View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you, we appreciate your excellent review and can't wait for your return.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

My fiance and I stayed here for a week and absolutely loved it! It's very nice for peace and quiet, minutes from the beach, plenty of close by stores and restaurants making this beautiful Motel a prime location and the BEST unbeatable pricing! We will absolutely be returning!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2021

I found this gem looking for motels open year round as I traveled in March and it was still quite cold. This was one of my favorite motels of all that I've stayed in (100+ for work in the past) due to the simplicity and clean room without any issues the entire time! 5 stars from me!1

Room tip: You wouldn't believe that such a reasonably priced motel could also be perfect!
Date of stay: March 2021
Charlie P, General Manager at Sea View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Thank you michelle for your excellent review . These are challenging and different times and we appreciate your understanding as we adapted to keep you safe and welcome.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

The service was amazing the rooms were cheap this is a very good place to come especially not only during the summer but the winter too, family friendly they even have a jacuzzi room that has a nice kitchenette setup

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I have stayed at the Sea View Motel twice and both times I had a really pleasant experience. My first stay was years back for a bachelorette party during the summer and it was a great spot to stay because the location is SO close to downtown--it is walking distance, 10 minutes maximum making it easy to travel to where you need to go and not worry about driving/parking. My most recent stay was February 2021 and it was another pleasant experience. Again, the location was perfect due to walking distance. The seaview had a "contactless" check in/out due to COVID19 and I thought that was really great too. The rooms have everything you need...bathroom, TV, fridge, and microwave. would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: February 2021