All reviews continental breakfast indoor pool bagels main building marginal way off season minute walk to the beach deluxe room two sinks within walking distance perkins cove rooms are clean we've stayed exercise room close to town trolley stops wonderful hotel
Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this property for New Year's Eve! Very convenient to walk to downtown for the evenings festivities. It's across the street from one of our favorite restaurants - bintliff's!

We were greeted and welcomed by two lovely front desk staff and provided with two electronic key cards to our room.

We were pleased to discover a spacious room with two beds - very comfortable by the way. I imagined that I was sleeping on a very soft fluffy cloud and lots of pillows.

A nicely appointed bathroom with a nice shower and plenty of towels. The rooms were very quiet. I am not sure there was anyone in the room above us.

We look forward to staying at this property again - and very soon!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015

My friends and I stayed at the Inn 12/10/15-12/13/15. The Inn is nice, rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast offerings are limited, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and store bought muffins (the little ones). It is close to town but you should know that walking from town back to the inn in uphill so if you have trouble with inclines it might be best to drive anyway. But, on to the thing that makes the Jupiter Hill Inn special, Andria. She works the front desk in the evenings. The minute we walked in she was bombarded with demands, split the bill by six., provide more towels, more coffee, more blankets etc. Through it all she was the most accomodating person I have ever met. Our continued requests were met with a smile and a "Sure, I can do that". She is a true gem and whether we stay there again is not known, but if you do, you will see that She makes Juniper Hill Inn welcomming and warm.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Peaceful, quiet and delightful. Highly recommend for those who share my sentiment.Enjoyed the ambiance of Oqunquit, proximity to Marginal way and the beautifully Christmas decorated village. Ditto for Christmas lighted Nuble Light house in nearby York.

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 6 December 2015

This was my first stay at Juniper Hill and I stayed for a week in November. I was familiar with the property as I usually stay at its sister hotel, the Milestone.
The staff was beyond helpful and accommodating and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. The room was very clean, spacious, bright, new and well appointed and the bed was extremely comfortable with clean sheets and plenty of pillows. There was a coffee maker, fridge, luxurious towels, bath products, a large screen TV, free, fast Wi-Fi and tables for sitting or dining. The location is very convenient and offers a short walk to town and restaurants and it is a short drive to the beach. The breakfast has a good selection of fruits, juices, cereals and muffins. In addition I liked on the on-site laundry, pool, game room and exercise room.
For the price, the value is unbeatable. The owners really know how to make their guests feel very special and pampered and I definitely plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: I like end rooms as they are usually the quietest
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 November 2015

We stay at this southern Maine inn a couple times a year usually in the spring and fall when things are quieter and rates are lower. The inn consists of the main building plus two buildings nearby. The staff is friendly and the rooms and beds are adequate. The location is very good being only a 5 minute walk to the village shops and 10 minutes to the beach.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple