Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$117
View deal
FindHotelUS$117
PricelineUS$117
Hotels.comUS$117
Expedia.comUS$117
TravelocityUS$117
CheapTicketsUS$117
All reviews harbor house bedroom townhouse perkins cove outdoor pool sea cliff marginal way full bath living area the location is perfect small kitchen great stay walking distance king bed definitely stay here again main street girls weekend visiting ogunquit
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2020

we had a great room, or should I saw apartment, lots of room very comfortable, perfect location for walking to perkins cove, the beach or into town, the hosts were very friendly and I cant wait to return.

Room tip: go online and look at all the different options
Reviewed 27 October 2020

Sea Rose Suites is perfectly located for access to all that’s so wonderful in Ogunquit...eateries, shops and most importantly the Marginal Way. A real blessing to be so near the ocean and the gift of walking the Marginal Way daily.
Friendly staff, great accommodations.

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Seven star townhome the place was extremely clean and up-to-date very large comfortable I would recommend anyone to stay here for any occasion only disappointment I had was I could not get a late check out

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pink Blossoms Resort, General Manager at Sea Rose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Sea Rose Suites. Your comments help us to better serve our guests.
We are sorry that a late check-out was not a possibility. Due to the current situation, cleaning protocol and safety for
the next guests require extra time and attention. Thank you for your patience and cooperation with us as we strive for a healthy environment for everyone.
We hope to see you again when you are in Ogunquit.

Reviewed 23 October 2020

What a great place with nice people and a friendly vibe!

I didn't make a reservation... Walked in and they had a room available for me. I was by myself and stayed one night.

The staff at the hotel was so nice and wonderful. My interaction with the front desk was a lovely experience. And, I could see the manager (?) cleaning off the outdoor tables early in the morning to make everything nice in the event guests wanted to sit outside. My room was spotless and smelled of fresh laundry! The bed was huge (king) and very comfortable.

The location is perfect - you can walk to Barnacle Billy's (Perkins Cove) in about 10 minutes and you can access Marginal Way minutes from the hotel as well. You can also walk to Ogunquit's "Main Street."

The property was extremely well taken care of, clean, and up to date.

The price was also very good. When I walked in and let them know how much I was interested in paying, they said they had a room for me at the price and it was on par with the lowest prices in the area at that time. I had stayed at another hotel for one night; it was the same price, but not as nice as my suite at Sea Rose.

I also had a lovely little balcony.

Highly recommend!

Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Our goal is to make our guests as comfortable as possible here at Sea Rose Suites.
Hope to see you the next time you are in Ogunquit!

Reviewed 16 October 2020

The Sea Rose Suites exceeded our expectations! It was so nice to have 2 bedrooms for our family and a full fridge and kitchenette. The suite was VERY clean and the hotel was quiet. Having an indoor pool was awesome, kids loved it. We are excited to try the outdoor pool next time we stay, when the weather is warmer. It's walkable to all the things you would want to do in Ogunquit and it's affordable. Will definitely stay again. Thank you Sea Rose Suites for the awesome vacation!

Date of stay: October 2020
Pink Blossoms Resort, General Manager at Sea Rose Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2020

It's always good to hear from guests. We hope to be able to make your future vacations as awesome as this year's was.