“Well-placed and comfortable beautiful beach condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Large condo private with front yard
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Large condo private with front yard
On Main Street next to restaurants
Private yard / sunny spot/ Gas grill
Bright sunny living room. Pull out sofa
New flooring / backsplash / lighting in bright large kitchen
Newly decorated throughout , with an abundance of natural light
Large master new furnishings King size bed new also
Natural light Sunny space
Additional sunroom. Pull out sofa
New lights/ backsplash and flooring 2020
Kitchen fully stocked dishes , paper products spices , coffee tea and more
Bright sunny master new king bed
Second bedroom. With new queen size bed
Twin bed / perfect for adult or child ( Butterfly themed!) bright with new ceiling fan
Well landscaped
Fully equipped and stocked
Seasonal pool June thru September unheated 6 feet
Full bath with tub
Complementary laundry
Updated bathroom. With large sit down shower / grab bars!
Town 0.5 mile or 15 min walk
Catch a show at the first rate / Broadway shows 10 min car ride
Trolley stops north and south going to beach  only 4 min outside your door
20min walk or 0.9 miles
Famous lighthouse 15 min drive
close to two beaches Main and Footbridge
Main beach only 0.9 miles/ new showers / 2 parking lots
Very convenient location near many attractions, town has to offer
Close to shore 15 to 20  min walk
use of beach chairs/ cooler and more
Near many trails including Marginal way a 15 min walk from property
Perkins cove/ shops on Trolley line or short car ride
Perkins cove minutes away
Two beaches less than a mile away Main or Footbridge walking distance
Water is close by walking , bike or by trolley / car
Famous Marginal way 20 min walk
Main beach less than a mile or 20 min walk , also trolley / car 5 min drive
Large kitchen perfect for pumpkin carving
Halloween weekend avail. Town decorated
Free pound of coffee and bottle of wine all October / November weekends
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

ltantay
New York City, New York
“Well-placed and comfortable beautiful beach condo”
Reviewed 12 October 2020 for a stay in October 2020

My friends and I stayed at the beach house for a week, and loved it! We had to work during the day, and WiFi wasn't an issue at all. The space was clean, cutely decorated, and had plenty of space for the 4 of us to take meetings or lounge. The kitchen was well stocked for preparing meals. It was easy for us to walk to the center of town for restaurants or the market, and it was a simple hike to the beach, the Marginal Way, and Perkins Cove. We traveled to many nearby towns and sites on the weekends, and found a lot of great hiking nearby. We'll definitely be coming back to Ogunquit, and staying at John's beach house!

Date of stay: October 2020
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
14 Oct 2020
Thanks again for the booking. My it’s the beach house is the ideal home away from home, and the location is perfect to walk anywhere. I’m glad you all enjoyed your week long stay ! John
Jpaxhia
Brooklyn, New York
“Dont look any further”
Reviewed 4 September 2020 for a stay in August 2020

Don’t look any further for another place! John was a great host to communicate with from start to finish. Upon arrival he had a little surprise for us, which set the tone right away. Everyday he gave us a “tip of the day” and it showed he wanted to make sure we had the full Maine experience. The location is PERFECT ! The house was well equipped and clean. Don’t waste time and book Johns place.

Date of stay: August 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Sep 2020
Thanks again. I’m glad you all enjoyed your summer getaway. Yes my “ it’s the beach house “ is close to everything you need. Fall dates available. I hope you all come back soon. John
geodoh
Boston, Massachusetts
“Beautiful Place by the Sea”
Reviewed 16 August 2020 for a stay in June 2020

I want to thank my gracious host, John, for the wonderful time that I spent at his Ogunquit Beachhouse. The location was perfectly convenient and I could easily walk everywhere. I never had to move my car. I was especially impressed with how clean the place was. I will definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2020
17 Aug 2020
I am glad it worked out for you and your family and you all were able to spend part of your summer vacation at my “it’s the beach house” please consider coming back next summer. John
625vincen...
“Great place to stay - close to town center”
Reviewed 16 August 2020 for a stay in July 2020

I had a great stay. John is a very good host. It is just north of the town center. Good for families. Very clean, and you can park in front. I highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2020
17 Aug 2020
Thanks again for choosing my “ it’s the beach house “ hope you see you back soon. Open thru 10/31. John
cushla41
Brooklyn, New York
“Best vacation ever”
Reviewed 15 August 2020 for a stay in July 2020

Beautiful, clean home in gorgeous Ogunquit
So convenient, and some of the best restaurants.
Will go again

Date of stay: July 2020
16 Aug 2020
Thanks so much , I am happy you and your family enjoyed a week long stay in my "'Its the beach house" please come back soon , open thru Nov 1.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.