Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$174
Hotels.comUS$174
1,274 results
All reviews roman spa indoor pool luxury suite perkins cove hot tub marginal way my husband and i off season continental breakfast get away great amenities fire pit many years an easy walk maine fireplace playhouse
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021

My husband and I decided to spend our honeymoon at Meadowmere after hearing many great stories about it. We got there and everything was great, the gentleman checked us in and went over the covid guidelines which set our minds at ease. We are both in our 60s and high risk so this was imperitive..everyone was to wear masks in common areas including pools, hot tubs elevators stairways etc. The 1st night was great. Come day two everything changed. Everyplace in the hotel we wished to go or use people were maskless. We would spend our days away from the hotel but when we returned it was the same crap! People in the lobby in the roman spa the pool the hot tub everywhere. NO MASKS! I did report this but to no avail. We will NEVER return to this 0"hotel" again. They don't respect ppls lives. They also overcharged us by adding a cot to our room every night! I will be spreading the word about this. I believe we should get a discount for not receiving goods due to negligence. Barbara Blundell

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank elaineg38
Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

I’m at a loss for words on how bad this hotel really is. I will update later once I call the health inspector and comprehend how horrible my stay was. LAURA IS THE WORST of the worst… so fake and clearly has no clue what she’s doing. Picture Regina George.. but worse. That’s is the manager.

The owner is apparently well known around the local area after I explored and told people about my stay. Apparently the hotel was amazing at one point… until some arrogant man who couldn’t even identify himself as the owner to me. I know understand way… so sad. This is a pure example of someone that is clueless about hospitality and is narcissistic #**!… I think you get the point. Ugh what a shame.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 15 March 2021

I am sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations, and I know your trip to Ogunquit did not go as planned. I am glad that our front desk agent checked you into your suite, even though you were not able to provide payment. I understand you had issues with leaving your phone and wallet in your taxi. The Meadowmere Resort is committed to excellence, and part of that is customer service, I feel confident that the appropriate service was provided for your stay. I am again, terribly sorry that your getaway did not work out as planned. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you were able to make it home safely, as I know getting a ride presented challenges.

My name is Patrick, and I am one of the people you referenced, I certainly identified myself and want to again mention that the ownership of this hotel stands behind the management on site.

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Supposed “rules” about masks and distancing are ignored. People hanging about without masks in hallways, common areas and pools. Staff refused to intervene. This is just an okay hotel and completely pointless if you can’t swim in the pools.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear andrearl1826CC,

It is with our apologies to respond to your posting and we thank you for your stay.

We apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations on your visit with us. While we do have signage throughout the resort that requires guests to wear a mask some guests choose to ignore it. When staff see theses guests they are asked to put a mask on and are provided a disposable mask as well. We are doing everything possible from enhanced cleaning procedures and signage explaining the rules to make sure that all of our guests feel safe, comfortable and relaxed during their stay.

While disappointed in your review, we hope that you find accommodations in Ogunquit to better suit your needs.

Thank you for sharing your concerns.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

The meadowmere rarely disappoints! It’s a wonderful property, centrally located and convenient. It’s always very clean and welcoming. The rooms are comfortable. It’s a bit pricey but understandable for location and amenities.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management response:Responded 15 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your visit to the Meadowmere Resort.

We take pride in providing clean and comfortable rooms and friendly and accommodating service.

We can't wait for you to visit us again.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

The main reason why we went back to this hotel is because we were here 2 yrs ago and the indoor pool was heated beautifully in Mid October. They also offered a very nice complimentary Hot breakfast. We went back again the exact time of year for 2020. The pool was
So cold even my grandchildren didn’t go in and if they went in it was for less then 5 minutes! Everyone there complained how cold it was. I got several text
Messages during our stay asking are entire family how our stay was and I complained about the pool being so cold and it’s suppose to be heated and it’s not summer! They did nothing. Then they took away the free hot breakfast and gave us wrapped mini danish and granola bars. No fresh fruit. They complain the reason was of Covid. BUT, in the same
Token in the exact restaurant they were to give us the breakfast buffet, they served lunch AND dinner BUT for a Charge!!!??? This is so wrong. They took away maid service as well. They claim to have to
Charge for Children over 5 hrs old because they give us a free breakfast. The Covid breakfast they gave us was a joke. That wasn’t worth a few hundred dollars to being the children. But this was a family vacation with my kids and grandkids. The rooms we had were very nice. So with all these changes and cuts during our stay they should have turned up the pool heater or why didn’t we get a Covid-19 Discount? I’m just tired of businesses blaming the increases put on the customers on Covid. My main reason of complaint Is the indoor pool not being warm during October. If they had done that As we
Asked I wouldn’t be writing on here. If you have children you may not want to go here. Sad to say as they advertise they’re family owned and operated. Kids under 12 should be free.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank X1610JZsuec

Dear X1610JZsuec,

We apologize that our hotel did not meet your expectations on your visit with us. We would like to apologize that you felt the water was cold in the indoor pool. The water temperature is kept at 83 degrees and the room temperature is at 79 degrees at all times. We do not fluctuate the water temps during any time of the year.

Due to COVID-19 state regulations did not allow us to offer the hot buffet style breakfast. We are sorry that the breakfast was not what you expected. We will be making adjustments to the breakfast when the state lifts some of the regulations.

While disappointed in your review, we hope that you will join us again one day.

Thank you for sharing your concerns.