“McD's”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Newport
Description: Come visit us at 9 Moosehead Trl in Newport. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stopped in for sundaes on our way to our hotel in bangor. The ice cream was good, the survey incentive is BOGO sandwich, so we were all around happy with the visit.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This is one of the fastest Mcdonald's we have ever been to. They have 2 drive through lanes that make it much faster..

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2016

I waited 5 minutes just to give my order for a happy meal, meanwhile as I stand in line, others who had come in after me were being waited on. Once I got to the counter, I asked the cashier why this had happened. She stared at me for no less than 30 seconds without uttering a word. I then advised her that she obviously didn't know, so I just gave my order. 10 minutes after I ordered a Happy (which was not so happy) meal I was still waiting. Again, people were coming and going. I finally went to the counter and requested a refund from the manager. She wanted to just hand me my food at that point and I told her I wanted my money back. It was at that point my food was completely ready and they were chasing me out the door with it. I told them I didn't want it and just left.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped on the way back from Bar Harbor for breakfast. Very friendly staff and food served quickly. Would visit again if in town.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

Typical mcd's....kids working..they dont care. Went for coffee..had to wait while clerk chatted w friends. Should have gone to shell next door. Facilities were clean...

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!