US$104
Baxter Park Inn(Millinocket)(Great Value!)
US$131
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Katahdin Cabins(Millinocket)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I have stayed at many Motels, but wow!!! this is the Cleanest Motel EVER!!!, and Let me tell you the Surf and Turf is one you will never forget in the attached dinning room!!! Home town feel home town value!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dntcyr
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We stopped here for lunch and were definitely not disappointed. After checking the menu we decided on the lobster roll. My husband got the lobster roll basket and I got just the roll and we split the fries and cole slaw which was actually plenty for both of us. The lobster rolls were solid lobster without any fillers and with just enough dressing to keep it moist without overpowering the delicate flavor of the lobster. What amazed us was the very basic price of less than $10.00 for the roll which was truly stuffed with lobster so it was overflowing. We have paid twice this price at "clam shacks" and seafood places along the shore where we were not treated as well as here. And the server was prompt, polite, and made us feel like we were her very special customers. We will definitely be going back.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Patricia L
Reviewed 18 February 2016

It's hard to find a place that the food is consistently good! Well I found one at Ruthies Restaurant! Every time I go the food and service is always amazing. The beef tips are the best I have ever had!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Shopping4maggie
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Needed a place to lay my head for a night—this hit the spot. Cheaper than the other places in town and the restaurant seemed popular. No frills, but I'd take cheap over frills any day. The town was quiet when I came through so I can't speak to the busy summer season.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank XCMonkey
Reviewed 3 June 2015

The boys went on a fishing trip.....The room was clean. Mattresses were firm (but it isn't the Hilton) The owner was SUPER nice and was very helpful on the phone when we made the reservation. Only was $70 with taxes!!!! There is an attached resturant. The boys fished all day so they didn't eat there but the lot was full (meaning good food) Was glad to support a local business!

Room Tip: She only has a few rooms...Queen sized beds.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family