We were greeted by ED the owner and shown to our room. The room, in the upper area, featured a view of the sound. The Room was all that one could ask for - fresh, very well decorated - in short comfortable. The major benefit was in the assistnace that Ed and his staff offered to us during our stay. the resturant recommendations were thoughtful and superb. At 1 AM Ed assisted us in getting to the local hospital where we attended to a medical problem. Ed has followed up with calls to us to see if I was recovering. I am. I have not mentioned the fresh bakery good which are featured each morning. You can't go wrong here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refridgerator, coffee/tea, data port, phone color cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville