See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2018

You get what you pay for. If you want a squeaky clean room, nicely styled, and with newer furnishings, don't go to Super 8. The furniture was dingy, as was the tub. Dust was everywhere; a cigarette burn was visible on the bedspread. Overall, I felt like I was stuck in the 70s. On the other hand, the TV was large (though you had to figure out how get to the actual channels--when you turn it on it says "no signal"), and there was a decent-sized fridge along with a microwave. The bathroom, though old and dated, was relatively clean and the hot water was plentiful (though it tended to cycle between lukewarm and hot). The towels are thin but otherwise fine. The drain plug in the sink didn't work. . .at all--disconnected. Though my room was non-smoking (and obviously that's a bit of a joke given the cigarette hole in the bedspread), the motel is NOT, and cigarette fumes easily drifted down the hallway. Normally, I'd avoid places like this; however, it was just about all that was available during Parents Weekend at Bates when I booked. Would I stay there again? Only if there was no other place with rooms at a reasonable rate. In this case, the Ramada down the street was about $270 a night, and the Hampton was going for $315 a night! As it was, I paid $93 a night at the Super 8, so it was no bargain except in comparison. I managed three nights, and it was okay for that duration. I doubt I'll go back, however.

Room Tip: I was close to office, so noise was not an issue.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2018

weak WiFi that place and need setup each room have WiFi include. cost is good price for bedroom! there service is very nice. and everything is great and need more breakfast menus then few have them, and there is very nice park.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This entire motel is a huge ash tray on both floors, If your never smoked a day in your life you might as well start.

On my second day of stay I notice two bloody stains on the inside of my comforter.

It’s time to renovate this dump site fast.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This facility has seen better days. Worn out,dim and smelly halls and severely dated room decor. Sheets were threadbare and stained almost as much as the carpet, room was poorly cleaned (a smear of something dried up on a bedside table!) and lamps were rusty.
We stayed here for the low price and location suitable to our travel schedule but truly regretted not paying more and driving further.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I have stayed in other Super 8's and have been pleased, this was not one. The lobby looked shabby and we looked at the room before checking in and it was not acceptable. The whole place smelled like cigarette smoke, and some screens were knocked out of the windows. It did not look safe. One thing I do want to mention that even though I would not stay there the manager was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple