“Delicious breakfast sandwich”
Review of Forage Market

Forage Market
Ranked #4 of 114 Restaurants in Lewiston
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We stopped by the Forage Market after dropping off our son at college. The Egg sandwich was absolutely delicious. I bought a baguette and loaf of 7 grain bread to take home. Fresh organic ingredients.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

They make their own bagels and their own cream cheese. My favorite is capers and dill. Their coffee is excellent.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Great muffins! (says my 6 year old). awesome food and nice staff! (Says my 8 year old). Delicious local eggs and fresh baked bread! Fun atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Wonderful muffins and breakfast sandwiches. Coffee is excellent as well. Nice atmosphere. Downtown locations with some seating available outside

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Love the ambiance here. Unfortunately my experience was less than great... Ordered a basic salad which took nearly 20 minutes to receive (wasn't very busy, either) and was disappointed with said salad once I got it. Seems like a nice place to hang out but food wasn't worth it.