“Maine weekend”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lewiston/Auburn newest Asian fusion that serves Thai and Sushi. Our Mission: Orchid is an inspiring restaurant, combining an eclectic atmosphere with excellent and interesting food. The mission is to have not only a great food selection, but also efficient and superior service - customer satisfaction is our paramount objective. Orchid is the restaurant of choice for a mature and adult crowd, couples and singles, young and old, male or female.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The sashimi was fresh and delicious. The Red orchid role was fantastic. The service was attentive and accommodating. Within 1 block there is parking however we were able to park on the street.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

As I spend more time here, Lewiston continues to surprise me with its restaurant offerings. Orchid has a great vibe and friendly staff. It's a bit dark when you enter from daylight, but the eyes adjust quickly to it.
I had the vegetable sushi roll, seaweed salad and a side of rice. All were very nicely done and well presented. My coworkers were pleased with their sushi and stir fry meals as well. Service was excellent. It's not a big place but you feel like you have your own space in it.
The biggest challenge was parking at 5:30 pm on a weeknight, but we found a parking garage that was free after 6 pm so it only cost $1.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in Lewiston late one night and starving. He had been to Orchid with coworkers but I had yet to go! Knowing I had been craving sushi he suggested we head to Orchid. The restaurant was nice and peaceful and had maybe 8 to 10 people in various booths/tables. I loved the Thai iced tea (always a favorite when I can find a place to order it) and it paired great with my sushi rolls. I ordered two rolls, the spicy tuna and the crunch roll. The spicy tuna was easily my favorite. My husbands noodle dish was super tasty. I was happy he ordered something different from sushi so we could share! We will definitely be back! Oh and the bar/draft list was great. Lots of local beers.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing. Great service and the best Thai I've ever had. Everything is so fresh and tasty.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I ordered one of the noodle dishes, entree portion, with steamed tofu as I don't eat meat. Once received, paid and left it was clear I was given the lunch portion and a pork/beef egg roll instead. The noodles themselves were alright. Not bad, but definitely far more oily than I've received at a handful of other Thai places in Lewiston/Brunswick.