“Easy and quick delivery ”
Review of Pure Thai

Pure Thai
Ranked #15 of 114 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered Pure Thai delivery to our hotel last night. Delivery was fast and very friendly. They also deliver bubble tea which is awesome. We both had Thai iced tea bubble tea. I got tofu pad see-ew and he got tofu pad Thai. Both meals were delicious! Will definitely order here again.

My only “complaint”, if you can call it that, was that they have limited flavors of bubble tea. We were hoping for taro and coconut (basic bubble tea flavors) but they didn’t have them.

1  Thank Melissatooher

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The food is incredible!!! We got there late and they open the kitchen for us and served us an incredible meal. The dumpling were very memorable!!!!

1  Thank Jacobo O
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

My friend and I both had Pad Thai. He had chicken and I had shrimp. They both were very good but could have used a little more spice. My shrimp version had 4 fairly non-descript boiled shrimp that tasted pretty much like they came straight from the local grocery store seafood counter. My friend said his chicken was very good. The spring rolls were excellent. Not greasy and very full of veggies. I had a bowl of tom kha gai (coconut chicken soup) that was not very good. Honestly, it tasted like dish water smells. I could not finish it. I will give this place another try but I will order different dishes. It is worth a visit. Very inexpensive at lunch.

1  Thank Maine-e-yak_007
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough nice things. About the owner Pat and amazing dishes! Pumpkin curry has got to be the best thing ever, highly recommend!

1  Thank Madeline C
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

They give you A Lot! Ragoons were perfect - FULL of cream cheese and crab.
Pad Thai with chicken was perfect. Large portion at very reasonable prices.

1  Thank mfern4