“Cozy Great Place!”

Price range: US$17 - US$31
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Tucked away on Cross Street in a re purposed old barn, in the heart of Kennebunkport, is where you will find Bandaloop's bright red doors beckoning you in. A warm, inviting, comfortable atmosphere with eclectic art and good music will complement your organic, fresh, and tasty dining experience. No pretense, just simple, friendly, and delicious!
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Just finished up dinner here on a drizzly cool October night. Aesthetically Bandaloop is a contemporary meets rustic design restaurant...the menu though is rather "upscale" and geared towards knowledgeable palates. Experienced palate or not everything on the menu seems sure to delight and looks great. My appetizer of steamed mussels was served in an incredible broth of white wine, Dijon and roasted garlic...delicious! My entree was the special of tuna and was equally incredible...the tuna was probably the best I've ever had...melts in your mouth. Beautiful restaurant and atmosphere and nice friendly service...will return!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Booked here for our stay in Kennebunk based on trip advisor reviews, were not disappointed. Food was great and waitress really friendly even showing us pictures of Kennebunkport in the snow when we got chatting! Would definitely return if we came back to Kennebunkport.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Look no further for a great place to dine...Great friendly staff, cocktails that are delicious and creative, The mussels and its sauce was the best I've ever had. The entrees were well prepared and delicious. Only wish I had room for dessert! We make sure to eat here whenever we are in the area...Make sure to make a reservation to insure a table.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Friends and I had a great evening at Bandaloop. Service was friendly and efficient. We had halibut and swordfish and truly the best in Kennebunk. And the fall squash soup was yummy. Totally enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Met some friends here after dinner in July and dreamp about going back the next time I was in town. Well, I had already dined and hung out with my friends while they ate.
Holy Mackerel! It looked so good and the wonderful aromas had me hooked!
I was thouroughly rewarded when I went back in August. Excellent wine list, friendly staff, AMAZING kitchen staff. They have it all. The scallops were the best I have had in years and the Jamaican themed chilled tolato bisque was a winner. Heading back up to Maine in a few weeks and you will see me there!