Rooms were a good size and we had a balcony overlooking the pool. We went in October and the outdoor pool and hot tub were still open - the latter lovely to sit in and relax after a day of travel and walking.The indoor pool and hot tub also good. there is a gym but we didn't use this. Room had a good en suite facilities and there was a fridge.
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was continental style and plenty of it. Kennebunkport is a lovely stop off when touring New England and this hotel was reasonably priced and well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport's Affordable Resort and only resort with indoor & outdoor heated pools, hot tubs and fitness center. Deluxe accommodations in a quiet wooded setting, short walk to ocean. On Ocean Ave, 1 mile to Walker's Point. Rooms with 2 queens or 1 king, AC/Heat, CCTV, mini fridge, coffee maker, deck or patio. Rooms include Continental Breakfast. On the Trolley Route. Kids 16 & Under Stay Free. Groups Welcome. Open Year Round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Rhumb Line Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rhumb Line Hotel Kennebunkport
- Rhumb Line Resort Kennebunkport, Maine