“Lovely location, pretty facility, nice staff”
Review of Waldo Emerson Inn

Waldo Emerson Inn
Ranked #4 of 14 Kennebunk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Lovely location, pretty facility, nice and efficient staff, good breakfast. Highly recommend. Able to get to Kennebunk and Kennebunkport easily. Historic building with lots of personality. Beautiful grounds.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Hana P, Owner at Waldo Emerson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed hosting you as a new innkeeper and I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Myself, my wife and my sister in law really enjoyed the trip. One of the highlights was staying at the Waldo Emerson B&B. The breakfasts were fantastic and Hana was a wonderful Hostess. She opened a bottle of Champagne and spent an evening with us just talking about life (hers and ours).

Room Tip: We stayed in the Blue Room and Hana brought in a rollaway bed for my sister-in-law
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

It was such a pleasure to have you stay at the Waldo Emerson just days after I took ownership. I enjoyed sharing the history of this lovely old building with you and in return learning about your family in my hometown. I look forward to hosting you on your next trip to New England.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Exceptional experience in Hannah's gracious hospitality and scrumptious breakfast fare. We celebrated Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary with my brothers and our spouses and children. We gathered in the various common rooms and shared stories, sang songs and renewed marriage vows. We loved Hannah's tour of the house and the history of this comfortably elegant B&B. We look forward to returning and making new memories. I can't wait to see Hannah's dreams take shape and reveal themselves when we return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Hana P, Owner at Waldo Emerson Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

It was such a pleasure and a blessing for me and my staff to be able to host this very special celebration for your family. I look forward to having you back to see the changes as we refresh and update the amenities of the inn.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stayed at Waldo Emerson Inn last week and absolutely loved our time there......just wish we could have stayed another night or two! The host is very friendly and accommodating, and loves to share about the rich history of the inn. Breakfast was wonderful, and our rooms were decorated beautifully and were comfortable. I highly recommend the Waldo Emerson Inn! Oh, and Kennebunkport is charming!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your nice review. We enjoyed having you at the inn and I hope to be able to host you again on your next visit to the Kennebunks.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Waldo Emerson,the room was very comfortable,clean with all the facilities to make us welcome. Hana showed us around the house telling us the history and revealing historical details. She was very welcoming,even cooking delicious cookies which we took away and ate for lunch. Breakfast was fresh including granola,fresh fruit and egg soufflé. We visited the quilt shop adjoining the house which was amazing. We were given great advice about where to eat and visit- good recommendations.

Room Tip: Waldo Emerson room,kitchen and dining area were on the ground floor and easily accessible.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank annecincy

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I enjoyed hosting you and hope to see you back soon.