Review Highlights
Fabulous!!

October is our time in Maine, We needed an on the water excursion and we got a great one. I loved... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2018
John C
Outstanding Tour; Great fun

My wife and I booked the fall foliage cruise in Kennebunkport Maine. Captain Gary met us at the... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2018
Michael B
Tolland, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews captain gary boon island great stories nubble lighthouse sunset whale watch comfortable seats his extensive knowledge bush compound exciting ride boat ride open water maine coastline new england thrill seals reid tours
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

A HUGE thank you to Matthew Reid for our 4th of July thrill-ride on Buzzworthy and to Captain Gary for a speedy cruise along the Maine beaches. For someone who is very uneasy on the water, I felt so safe and had THE best time! We can't wait to try the other tours they offer. If you are visiting the area this summer or you want to take a day trip, you absolutely have to try New England EcoAdventures.

Date of experience: July 2018
Matthew R, Owner at New England EcoAdventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you for joining us and I'm glad to had the best time. We look forward to having you on our other excursions.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

We took the one-hour Thrill Ride with Captain Gary at the helm, and it was definitely an exciting ride. Once we got out of the harbor area, he opened it up and we were flying across the waves. My son had so much fun that he wanted to do it again with the next group. Had we not had prior plans, we would've signed up immediately for another trip that same day.

We saw Walker's Point from a different vantage point (the ocean side), and we saw gray seals and harbor seals playing in the surf. The water was crystal clear that day, and we could see fish and sea urchins below our boat.

The boat is named Buzzworthy, and I'd say this boat will certainly create a buzz in the Kennebunks this summer!

Thanks to Matt Reid and Captain Gary of New England EcoAdventures for bringing us a true Maine coast thrill ride located right in our backyard! We will definitely be back.

Word of warning: Don't forget to wear your sunscreen!

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank 3Lauers

I'm glad you and your family had a good time. Thank you for joining us and we'll see you next time.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Our day was perfect. The weather was great, the boat was awesome, my kids had perma-grins the entire time and we hung out with a bunch of seals out there. This boat is perfectly set up with comfortable seats and grab handles at the ready. What a great day. I recommend this to anyone wanting to have a great time and experience the Maine coast from an original K'Port Captain!

Date of experience: June 2018
Matthew R, Owner at New England EcoAdventures, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Hi Mark,

Thanks for joining us today and I'm glad you and the kids had a good time. Enjoy the rest of your summer.