All reviews front desk indoor pool off the highway rhumb line resort a hilton honors member medical conference relaxing breakfast newer hotel breakfast staff microwave and refrigerator the hotel staff closet door thoughtful service loved this hotel looked brand new excellent hotel easy access
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Very impressed with the quality of this property. A little off the beaten path as far as downtown is concerned, but nice building and either brand new or very recently renovated. Two hundred words is a lot to fill when reviewing a chain hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank N2648UXer
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I can see why Hilton Hotels decided to locate the latest Hampton Inn here - extremely convenient location just off I-95 and close to the Kennebunks. It was only open a week when I stayed with my husband. For me, on a business trip, it couldn't have been closer to the plant (when you go there, you'll be able to guess which plant I'm talking about!)
The hotel is, of course, clean and shiny. The room has a microwave and refrigerator. The staff were very friendly and the complimentary breakfasts are great - that's why I like Hampton Inns. This hotel also has a small pool and fitness room. The free Wi-Fi works well for work visits as well.
There is an adjacent plot for a restaurant that has yet to taken up but there are plenty of places to eat nearby. There is also a gas station with a small supermarket right by the hotel (convenient for snacks, beer, etc.!)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank EnjoyTravelling13
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We didn't realize this was only two weeks old when making reservations. Everybody was enthusiastic and helpful. My wife and I were pleased with the new Inn, we would love to offer suggestions for rooms that have been upgraded or new. Your customers really might have some good ideas.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary V
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This hotel had only been opened for a week when we stayed in Kennebunk. We were pleasantly surprised that it was so brand spanking new, modern and clean! While we were hesitant to book considering it's location, it turned out to be a good thing as we're got to pass many beautiful homes while driving to Kennebunkport. Other than the poor quality breakfast, I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Hampton Inn never disappoint us. We are in town for the medical conference and we traveled with family. we were staying at the different hotel name Rhumb Line Resort which was close to the conference but the rooms are dirty, smelly and not kid friendly at all. So the next day we decided to switch and found this Hampton Inn which is newly open and located next town but only 15 minutes drive to the conference. We have been Hampton Inn customers for every time we travel and Hampton Team Members strive to deliver Friendly, Authentic, Caring and Thoughtful service to every guest, every stay. Thank you Hampton Inn

Room Tip: All rooms are great there.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family