“very clean”
Review of Stardust Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Houlton
Stardust Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Houlton
Reviewed 23 August 2009

We found the Stardust Motel to be what the Trip Advisor reviewers said. It was very very clean and inexpensive -$75. Our room featured a new airconditioner, refrigerator, and air purifier. The beds were comfortable. A great motel if you simply need a place to stay to go off somewhere the next day.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PKWMassachusetts

Reviewed 11 August 2009

I travel frequently on business and have Stardust on speeddial. The rooms are blazingly clean, the owner more than accommodating, and the dogs are cute too (I'm not a dog fan). I hate to reveal what a great place this is to stay because I don't want to be turned away because the masses found this gem in Houlton.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2009

Once again the Stardust comes glimmering through the snow. We stayed 3 nights on our annual sled trip and it was the same high quality as it has been in the past. It is not the Ritz or the Hilton. But it is clean, quiet, fun and affordable. This is what matters really. The owner/manager is out flat and runs it solo, but he has his shoulder to the wheel and it shows. We will be back again. Certainly.

• Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 25 August 2008

Upon arrival, the owner/sole employee checked me in. He was very helpful, giving tips on the local terrain, etc. The room delivered more than I bargained for(fast internet, satellite tv, clean and comfortable. The only problem I encountered was the checkout process. The owner was busy cleaning rooms, and insisted that he had already checked me out(I was only there for about 12 hours). We went back and forth, and he eventually scribbled my invoice on a blank sheet of paper. But, overall, I would highly recommend the Stardust. It was unique.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2008

I was on a business trip to Presque Isle and decided to lay over in Houlton due to weather conditions. Good service, courteous, and reasonably priced. The rooms are clean and well attended to. It is a no frills motel but well worth the money.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houlton
3 km away
20.6 km away
Stiles Motel
Stiles Motel
#3 of 4 in Woodstock

Been to Stardust Motel? Share your experiences!