All reviews new brunswick place to stay easy access bagels continental breakfast comfortable beds nice breakfast definitely stay here again canada microwave motel maine walmart dispenser accommodations bangor convenience
Reviewed 19 September 2017

easy on easy off inter state #95 only 5 miles from the Canadian boarder. Real good food in there pub/bar. Clean and nice breakfast. clean rooms easy parking and friendly staff. Would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The staff (except for the night clerk) avoid any contact. In two days not one staff said hello or smiled.
Called for Reservation over a week ahead with manager. Asked for confirmation to be emailed. "We don’t email" got conf number reconfirmed with manager.
Arrived at hotel. We have no reservation for you. I gave her the confirmation number. Did not matter They don't use the conf number! Finally got the rooms.
Towels all sizes worn and ragged.
Mattress was sagged about 4". Replace them!
I don’t know who wrote the positive recommendations but the motel was dated and needs much work.
Picture on their site must be very very old.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Houston,Maine without a place to stay. We were so lucky that Ivey's still had a room. It was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The desk clerk, Erika, could not have been more helpful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice clean, basic rooms. Free breakfast ends too early in my opinion, but when we did make it on time, a couple of juices were out and not replaced for a couple of days. The food was OK- good to grab a bagel and coffee a couple of days.
One things I was not happy about, was their lack of security at the hotel. The back entrance had no lock on it, so anybody could enter the hotel through the deserted back parking lot. Apparently this was left unlocked for the manager to have easy access the their room-
All in all, for the price it is a good choice for the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is the first and only negative review I have ever written. Travelling home after a 3 day emergency hospitalization that had interupted a trip to the "county" and travelling with my mobility impaired wife, we rented a room. We were less than 2 hours drive time from home but we were unable to safely continue the drive.

We were rented a room. The TV in the room didn't work and we were offered another room. I rejected the offer and requested a discount as moving would require our exertion, repacking and travelling to and from front desk as the motel apparently has only a desk clerk on duty. Without any attempt to understanding the reasons I rejected the offer the owner decided no further discussion or understanding was needed.

Additionally, when I reported the toilet did not work properly (a great deal of stool remained through multiple flushes and never did evacuate), I was instructed on how to flush a toilet.

This motel, although expressing great "customer service" in their marketing, assumes service means the customer must be responsible for any effort to fix or manage a problem. They made no effort to hear or understand the problem. Other hotels, certainly in this price range, would have maintainence staff to correct/assist with the problems and foremost, make an effort to understand the problem and have consideration for the customer's needs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple