“Super Yummy Food!!”

Lisa's Legit Burritos
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Place is warm and welcoming. The staff are unbelievably nice and go the extra mile to make you happy! My daughter had the taco chicken salad-holy smokes it was delicious. I opted for the veggie burrito-again amazing and full of flavor. We got a side of chips and salsa-very satisfying. I do not understand why people would say "not tasty" about this place because to be frank this is literally the best burrito place I have ever eaten at. Give this place a try and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Mexican food is my favorite so imagine my thrill when Lisa's Legit Burritos opened in Gardiner. They know how to make real Mexican food. Not fancy burrito-like wraps that other places serve but honest delicious food. The servers are a joy, the decor is bright and cheerful. I've gone there many times and I hope to go many more. Do yourself and your stomach a favor and check out Lisa's Legit Burrito.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Hardworking earnest owner and chefs. Veggie burritos was best ever. Creative options and definitely legit

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I'm always glad for businesses coming to downtown Gardiner, and I love mexican food. But, I'm constantly left with confusion about this place. My first experience was a while ago and i gave it another try, to see if things had changed. Not so much. I would LOVE for this place to be something truly amazing! Take a trip to Taco Trio in South Portland and check out what could be possible here in Gardiner. I'm hopeful! First, let's get some funding and get a real kitchen in there!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

This small crock pot shop can serve up a nice piece of Mexicana, but the flavor and quality could be better, especially since it took one hour roughly to receive our meal.

1  Thank britainb2kforyou