“Good quesadilla but terrible service”

Lisa's Legit Burritos
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2016

This small crock pot shop can serve up a nice piece of Mexicana, but the flavor and quality could be better, especially since it took one hour roughly to receive our meal.

1  Thank britainb2kforyou

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I'm not a Mexican food fan, but they make a great hot dog sandwich. I still come here because I misd Fred's Bacon and peanut butter bagel sandwich from the previous owner, Bagel Mainea.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I like to call my order in during the lunch rush. It's a small place, but the food is great. I love the chicken burrito, loaded & hot. You better be hungry because the burrito is huge.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

It wasn't first visit here -will definitely return. It was a bit of a wait, but worth it. The menu gives you a lot of options to customize a burrito how you like it. Mine was very tasty!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I eat at the Augusta shop a couple of times a month. The food is good and the place is a warm spot for a quick lunch. They can turn the burrito into a salad if you're avoiding carbs - very tasty and satisfying.