“Great burritos”

Lisa's Legit Burritos
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I like to call my order in during the lunch rush. It's a small place, but the food is great. I love the chicken burrito, loaded & hot. You better be hungry because the burrito is huge.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

It wasn't first visit here -will definitely return. It was a bit of a wait, but worth it. The menu gives you a lot of options to customize a burrito how you like it. Mine was very tasty!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I eat at the Augusta shop a couple of times a month. The food is good and the place is a warm spot for a quick lunch. They can turn the burrito into a salad if you're avoiding carbs - very tasty and satisfying.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A good friend of mine is a huge fan so I finally tried them, the first time there was just one young girl running the place alone, they were our of guacamole and sour cream and things were just thrown together and heated in the microwave, food was mediocre at best. I gave them a 2nd chance and unfortunately still missed the mark. Really wanted decent Mexican in Gardiner.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Not just saying that just to say it, started by ordering, huge line but only two people were working. One lady taking people's orders and another making the food, the one making the food was all over the place and was wearing a skirt and flip fops. Okay I didn't let that affect my first impression, waited 25 mins for the food, that's when the lady taking my order yelled out, "We're out of lettuce" so she takes off to the store to go get it while people are waiting, leaving the one lady making all the food behind. Then.i over heard the last making the food taellijg people she's down to her last two hot dog buns and also ran out of beef.

2  Thank John5671