“The Augusta shop is also good”

Lisa's Legit Burritos
Ranked #7 of 29 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 November 2015

I eat at the Augusta shop a couple of times a month. The food is good and the place is a warm spot for a quick lunch. They can turn the burrito into a salad if you're avoiding carbs - very tasty and satisfying.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

A good friend of mine is a huge fan so I finally tried them, the first time there was just one young girl running the place alone, they were our of guacamole and sour cream and things were just thrown together and heated in the microwave, food was mediocre at best. I gave them a 2nd chance and unfortunately still missed the mark. Really wanted decent Mexican in Gardiner.

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

Not just saying that just to say it, started by ordering, huge line but only two people were working. One lady taking people's orders and another making the food, the one making the food was all over the place and was wearing a skirt and flip fops. Okay I didn't let that affect my first impression, waited 25 mins for the food, that's when the lady taking my order yelled out, "We're out of lettuce" so she takes off to the store to go get it while people are waiting, leaving the one lady making all the food behind. Then.i over heard the last making the food taellijg people she's down to her last two hot dog buns and also ran out of beef.

2  Thank John5671
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Yum!! Every visit I try to mix it up a bit - we have favorites (I'm a vegetarian, heat-lover who also orders meat dishes for my mild-palated other half - and keeps track of his feedback) -- and we both manage to develop MORE favorites every time! Really, you just can't go wrong with fresh ingredients, an eye to fantastic flavor, and a fantastically diverse menu. Neither of us has ever been let down. What a delicious assortment of flavors - paired wonderfully and always, always with great service. Hooray! Lisa's delivers EVERY time!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

We happened upon Lisa's while in Gardiner and thought that the place looked fun and inviting. Upon entering, there were about 8 patrons already seated and eating. Lisa greeted us with a warm welcome and when she found out it was our first time there, she gave us the rundown on her foods. She slow cooks beef, chicken and pork with her own spice blend. The burritos are made to order, but since the meat is already cooked, the time it took her to put the food on our table was only a few minutes. She takes the orders at the register, you pay there, then she'll call you when it's ready. Prior to our meal arriving, Lisa gave us chips and salsa - and the salsa was obviously a fresh, homemade style with lots of flavor and a nice level of heat. I had a pork burrito stuffed with pretty much everything including jalapenos and it was awesome - and awesomely huge, too! My wife had a chicken quesadilla and a beef taco - she said both were very good. When I looked at TripAdvisor to write this review, I was surprised to see that there were a couple of bad reviews. I really can't relate to them because our experience was so good. Don't be afraid to try this place out - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Tom S