“Does not deliver and is expensive”
Review of Pizza Shed

Pizza Shed
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Fryeburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Their large pizza with toppings cost me over sixteen dollars and I had to go back and pick it up. On the good side, they're very clean.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

MUST TRY Pizza. We got a few slices everyday that we were in town and loved trying the different specials!!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

It could be that I am spoiled with Massachusetts pizza (western mass=the best) but this pizza was average. Toppings were good for the most part, the dough was pretty bland though. Thick pieces of crust that could have allowed for more cheese/toppings. Devour'd it after a day of drinking and tubing, filled the void. Need to try others in the area to see how this compares to other local pie's.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Went in for the famous Pizza Shed Pizza slices, and I got 2 drinks and a piece of pizza. $6.44, which I thought was high priced, and the pizza was flat as cardboard. Maybe just an older piece left over, who knows. Usually a lot better than this, I will go back again and hope for better food. Hope it has not gone down hill since new owners. Next time will tell for sure.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I grew up in Fryeburg and Pizza Shed always had the best prices so I definitely have had a lot of Pizza Shed pizza. They had a big mac pizza the last time I was there and its awesome! They also have other items that are pretty good, I've always been a fan of their fries. Prices are decent. Quick easy dinner unless they are super slammed.

1  Thank Emily H

Been to Pizza Shed? Share your experiences!