“Fun time”

Saco Valley Sports Center
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Fryeburg
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped off to have a game of bowling as it was raining, thinking it was going to be conventional tenpin, big surprise to see it was wooden skittles, the guy at the desk was very friendly and took the time to explain the game and even checked how we were getting on, great fun and really enjoyed it.

2  Thank Rolythegoalie09

Reviewed 15 July 2016

We were on vacation in the White Mountains and my best friend loves to be in New England and a big part of the trip is finding a place to go candle pin bowling. The Saco Valley Sports Center was the nearest to us in Bartlett. We went around the early afternoon, it was first come, first serve and we bowled a couple of games and enjoy the chance to show how bad we all are at this fun niche of bowling. Would come back next time in the Whites.

1  Thank BO035
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I absolutely love everything about this place!!! The kind man behind the counter, the woman who works there on the food, the prices of bowling, and the overall experience. Bowling is great - nice lanes, and bumpers if you want. Prices of food, beer, pizza, french fries, etc. are excellent and tasty. Service is great - they bring it right to you. My sons (age 10) and I go every few months, but I think we need to make it monthly. Fun and reasonable for a group of a small crowd.....And the clientele was terrific - one man even gave my sons some extra tickets from the arcade games - a pleasant surprise!

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Stopped in here for some fun on a Sunday. The place was unbelievably packed. Everyone was having fun with bowling, games, etc. My suggestion to others is to call ahead and/or plan for a crowd - I'm sure this is particularly important when outdoor weather is not good!