Review Highlights
Great staff!

I left my sweatshirt here when I visited, but I did not realize until I got home (many hours away... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
Nick L
Loads of fun!

Growing up in New England...you think these places are everywhere, but they aren't. I remember... read more

Reviewed 30 June 2018
yakdude01
Plano, Texas

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2015

This place has a small restaurant that serves pizza and some other foods. Aside from bowling, it has pin ball machines and some other games. It has a public bathroom that is always kept clean. The people working there are always well-mannered.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Looking for something to do in the evening while staying near the mountains- found these very cool, vintage-style bowling lanes online. Looked like nothing from the outside but stepping inside you enter another world! Very 1960 style lanes but with electric scoring. First time playing candlepin bowling and LOVED IT! Played two games, rented shoes for two people, and had to buy a pair socks for a total of $18. Very cool.

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

We go every year. $50 for 4 people, 3 games and shoe rental. Very nicely maintained and electronic scoring.

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

This was our second trek to the Saco Valley Sports Center and once again we had a great time. It is disappointing to see no other customers but the bowling was great.

1  Thank JimTGabriels
Reviewed 8 March 2015

This little place is SO FUN and I welcome break from days of skiing. Candle-pin bowling is SO FUN and something we do not have in the south! This year we had 13 go with us. Finally, my family learned how much fun this place is too!

1  Thank rfuchs0917