“STILL LOVE IT SO MUCH!”

Saco Valley Sports Center
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Fryeburg
Reviewed 8 March 2015

This little place is SO FUN and I welcome break from days of skiing. Candle-pin bowling is SO FUN and something we do not have in the south! This year we had 13 go with us. Finally, my family learned how much fun this place is too!

1  Thank rfuchs0917

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

We go here frequently. Great value for bowling. Video games are a little outdated but are still very fun. Surprising value and quality of the food too! Have a cold beer and a pizza while kids play the games. A definite worth it on a cold or rainy day.

2  Thank Dhunter22
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Was there on Sunday, with my girlfriend and children aged 22 months, 8 & 13 years and everyone had a good time. The staff was more than accommodating to us and no complaints were mentioned to us about my youngest as he was having fun. Price was reasonable and pizza was delicious.

1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We had a great time bowling here last weekend! The staff was very nice, we got a cold beer and sodas for the kids and had a blast! They have darts and pool too! Good clean fun!

1  Thank Jodi O
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 April 2013

We are locals and bowl (badly) once a month or so and always have a great time. They are terribly tolerant of silly behavior (we often wear costumes) and don't even raise an eyebrow when a 3 yr-old has the highest score of the whole group. I grew up bowling with big balls, so candlepin took a little getting used to but is actually much easier physically than big bowling. I'm still terrible but we have so much fun I don't really care.
We usually have a few drinks and order food - their pizza is cooked fresh and is pretty tasty and the burgers get thumbs up, too.
Just a heads up: the beer selection is fine, but minimal wine options and the red is usually chilled.

1  Thank pixiedustgirl