“Perfect~”

Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Freeport
Lowell, Massachusetts
“Perfect~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

My husband & I booked a room in January, knowing I was coming up for heart surgery soon, we booked a Nana and Pops get away weekend. It is one of the best places I have stayed at in Freeport! The hotel is extremley clean, rooms are very large, the staff is just wonderful..we were always laughing! I needed the luggage cart for my shopping day travels! There is a nice warm pool, very clean, hot tub, hot. Towels at the pool. Breakfast was good, coffee/tea in lobby 24 hours, with computer & printer so I was able to print my coupons for the day shopping spots! Free wi-fi in room, yes it's slow...but it worked for us. I was not there to check on my Facebook. Looking forward to returning soon.
Thank you all at Comfort Suites for making our weekend just wonderful!

Room Tip: We had room 109!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mgary56

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

We booked an overnight stay to see a hockey game in Portland, Maine (The Portland Pirates). Looks as thought the Comfort Suites has updated their facility. Nicely done. Our room was very clean and comfortable.

The complimentary breakfast was great!! Real scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, waffles, whole wheat toast, english muffins,bagels, banana muffins, fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, bacon. Coffee and juices. There may have been more. We were pleasantly surprised.

I would definitely stay here again and I would recommend the Comfort Suites in Freeport, Maine.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank dsjones2756
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

We had just finished a day of shopping in Wrentham and we were searching for a warm place to cozy up and relax.

As noted by others, the hotel seems new. The rooms have a seating area and coffee/refrigerator combo. We found the beds comfortable and the rooms clean. Breakfast was very good.Waffles, yogurt, boiled egg etc.

Internet was fine for us. We are MAC users and had no issues with speed with both of our airbooks.

Our only issue was that we had one of the rooms that connected to the next room and the two kids squawking (high pitched squeals and bed jumping) were driving me nuts.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

I've stayed here many times on business, and this property works well for many reasons. Sadly, the internet here runs at dial-up speeds, and make any work-related activities painfully slow. Tonight, the hotel is nearlt empy, but the web continues to crawl along.... Please don't make me look for another location here in FP...this is an easy fix...

Room Tip: There is some weird loud noise near the elevators..might be the HVAC..
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Mike C
Maine, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

There are at least a dozen hotels within a stone's throw of the fantastic shopping in Freeport, ME. I'm so glad we chose this one!
The hotel appeared to be brand new; the lobby was large and inviting and check-in was fast. We stayed in a room on the second floor which was very quiet and comfortable. The room and everything in it was clean. The beds were a little hard for my taste, but you can't anticipate everyone's comfort level I suppose.
The breakfast in the morning was much better than most continental buffets. Everything you could normally want in the morning was on hand. The coffee was especially good.
I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: It's probably quieter on the Route 1 side of the hotel - I-95 runs on the other side.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank carolart
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freeport
0.3 km away
13.3 km away
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 11 in Brunswick

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!